Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 10:51:13 PM EDT
I have known for some time now, several years, that my career interest lied in Law Enforcement. After several months of thought, research, and conversations with the resources available to me, I have decided which avenue I want to pursue. It is my intention to finish college, and then go to work with the DEA. What I am hoping for from you guys is any input that you feel may help me attain this goal. I have already gathered all the information I can from the DEA website, and know that fluency in at least one foregn language is required, as well as very high grades throughout college. What I am really hoping for is someone who is currently working for this agency who I can talk with. IM me if you would rather talk off the board, and we can figure out another way to get in touch. FYI: I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top