Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2016 11:40:39 PM EDT
In my 2011 Dodge Dually I have an interior roof rack for my AR truck gun. It stays there almost 24/7 as we travel a lot. When the AR is in the rack and if you were to walk up to the truck from the passenger side the barrel is essentially pointed right between your eyes if you are just a bit over six feet tall. With the door shut no one can see the rifle as it fits very snugly against the roof. Any issues with this set up?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:22:27 AM EDT
[#1]

I'm not a fan of roof racks.  If you want the long guns to be somewhat hidden I guess then there's that.  They always seemed to release the damn gun straight into the back of ones head.  It was awesome when we standardized to a hidden footswitch that everyone hit on accident.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top