Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 8:34:08 AM EDT
What place sells SWAT gear: Level 4 armor, riot gear/shields, tac gear to civilians as well to LEOs at the same price? Where does your dept. buy from or is it restricted? Jason
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea, where can I get some Flash/bangs?....Just kiddin, I couldnt help myself.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It all depends on your area , body armor is restricted , along with flash-bangs. Try Gulls ( one price for all , unless you have a large order), they have alot of tac related gear. Why would you want a roit sheild ? They are rather worthless with out group deployment and training.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]
[url=www.galls.com]Galls[/url], not Gulls [:D]

They have up to level IIIa.  They do carry riot shields, pepper spray, and some non leathal ammo.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[url=www.galls.com]Galls[/url], not Gulls [:D]

They have up to level IIIa.  They do carry riot shields, pepper spray, and some non leathal ammo.  
View Quote

It's non-lethal, not non-leathal.[:P]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#5]
well...  less lethal in some cases :)
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#6]
My bad on the Gulls  err.... i mean Galls thing , and yes the do have shields, you have to look at the Agency buyer’s catalog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top