Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2015 1:44:05 PM EDT
After 15 years of use my code 3 dash laser's motor died.  Im thinking about just ordering amother of the same light, but a guy at my station deals in speed tech.  Now from youtube vids they seem junky.  Plus they have a coil cord.

Any thoughts on what I can get that just. Pops up on The roof?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#2]
speedtech is junk. chinese made knock offs. I've used them before and will never again. I stay completely with name brand now. I'd go with Whelen if I were you. What color are you looking for?
go to http://www.kra-ne.com/specials-products/ the password/login is whelenre and its whelens back door refurbished/retired products site. has good deals on some lights you may be interested in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top