Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2002 7:41:18 AM EDT
I just saw on AssWeb(I KNow,I know!) A poster named outsider posted an Powerpoint presentaion given to troops at Ft. Lewis Washington and circulated by "I" Corps of the U.S. army.

IT describes the training based on the tapes showing Al Queda training the ways they are training, and based on evaluation by Experts at Ft.Benning it is very effective efficienty training!

IN THEY STATE THEY ARE TRAINING TO ASSASINATE POLICE OFFICERS,BY IDENTIFYING PLANE CLOTHES ARMED SUBJECTS LIKE CORRECTIONS OFFICERS,POLICE,SHERRIFFS AND ARMED CITIZENS ETC.FOR SPECIFIC TARGETING FIRST! AND THEY WILL TRY TO GET YOU TO SURRENDER BY THREATENING OTHER HOSTAGES TO KEEP YOU FROM RESISTING BUT ULTIMATELY THEY WILL EXECUTE EVERYONE THEY CAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!(A NO WIN SITUTATION!)EITHER WAY INNOCENTS DIE!!!

THEY ALSO HAVE TRAINED TO HIDE IN THE BACK OF TRUCKS ACTING DISABLED AT THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND IF WE STOP TO HELP THEY WILL BLOW THE HORN AND THEN TROOPS IN THE BED SIT OR STAND UP AND SHOOT THE COP AND BLOW UP THEIR VEHICLE BEFORE LEAVING!!!!

I felt we all needed to know this, and i am sharing it here, so all fellow peace officers are aware of this!

WATCH YOUR ENTIRE CLOCK ON THIS ONE GUYS AND GALS!  
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently saw a simlar post on caliber press on the message board.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#2]
also heard that like on the airline on 9/11 they will kill a couple quickly to intimidate the rest (cops or those who resist).  They are training to get in not out (guess what that means!) and seem to lead to taking hostages onto a roof and assassinating them for TV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top