Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2002 7:08:32 PM EDT
OK, I just think this is the coolest thing since sliced bread. VSP is finally making a step forward in patrol cars!

So does anybody know who is getting the division 4 car?

Jake

[center][url=http://www.vsp.state.va.us/news2002-13.htm][img]http://www.vsp.state.va.us/images/camaro1.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm rather shocked.  VSP have been some the staunchest traditionalists in most things LE.  They haven't run interesting patrol cars since the 80's when they ran Monte Carlo's.  There may be hope for them yet....
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been noticing many more unmarked patrol cars lately too. Guess their order for new vehicles went in while everyone still had money in the budget.

Lucky for them...

--LS
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice, I'm thrilled if I can get my hands on a Chevy Impala with working A/C!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#4]
They hit the road in the morning!
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Saw the article in the Va Trooper magazine on them. They've been looking at them for a while. Only got a few and then found out that Chevy is discontinuing the Camaro.. go figure.

I saw the one for Area 1 in the lot the other day, they're pretty to say the least. I was supprised to see that they marked them. County PD where I'm at has run them for years, unmarked, and they are ticket writing machines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top