Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2002 6:27:50 PM EDT
hold your fire men!  dont send e-mails yet, i will tell you the entire story when i get off work later tonight. i am only home for my lunch break.  i walked in today, and they basiclly accused me of stealing.  Which I DIDNT!  i belive the honor code is part of the bible for crying out loud! i will explain the whole thing later. but expect a huge fricken RANT![:(!][sniper] [soapbox]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Naming officer's now? Hell while you're at it just post his shield # and dept. You'll find lot's of [i]friends[/i] here.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
there was nothing about police in this matter.  the computer said i let someone get large discounts on products they didnt get and other stuff.  but it was a computer glitch (prob. y2k) so all has been fixed and my honorable name has been restored.  no police were in vovled with this at all!  but all is now good!
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Naming officer's now? Hell while you're at it just post his shield # and dept. You'll find lot's of [i]friends[/i] here.
View Quote

Uh, Wave....  Randall's is a grocery store not a police officer.  You know PO stands for more than police officer.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
And [i]HOW[/i] big of a raise are they giving you ?? And what of the IT dept head who oversees the computers there ?
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#6]
i dont know how good/bad their IT dept. is, but i think they are just correcting it.  no raise for me as far as i know
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 8:09:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh, Wave....  Randall's is a grocery store not a police officer.  You know PO stands for more than police officer.[;)]
View Quote

My bad. Sorry dude's. I think I need to just chill out this 4th of July.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Uh, my question is, WTF has this got to do with "Brothers of the Shield"?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
there was nothing about police in this matter.  the computer said i let someone get large discounts on products they didnt get and other stuff.  but it was a computer glitch (prob. y2k) so all has been fixed and my honorable name has been restored.  no police were in vovled with this at all!  but all is now good!
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

To much of the "[b]RANDALL'S RE-MARKABLE CARD" [/b]
View Quote

yeah they said i used "my remarkable card" to get a costomer savings.  the problem is i dont have one of my own.  so it couldnt have been me.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Uh, my question is, WTF has this got to do with "Brothers of the Shield"?
View Quote

It had better have a damn good reason for being posted here. [pissed]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top