Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 11:00:47 PM EDT
Who makes your favorite EMT pants?

I am partial to Horace Small. The ones with the French fly and the little pockets on the outside of the front waist pockets. I used to carry quarters in one of the little pockets for the vending machines...

Scott

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Okay. My bad. Did I mention I am shopping for new EMT pants? [b]NO[/b]. I forgot to mention that. Inexpensive is good. Cheap is bad. $39.95 for Gall's generic brand is cheap, not inexpensive....

Scott

P.S. The Gall's pant turn into rags real good, though....

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:25:38 AM EDT
[#2]
When you find a good pair shoot me an email [email protected]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#3]
The Best EMT pants I ever saw where a modified Fatigue (sp?) style with lots of room for movement in the old crotch area but not baggy looking.

tons of pockets with reinforced crotch and knees, wish I could remember the name... they where nice heavy cotton though and where nice.

you guys like the purpose built pockets to hold your scissors and such or do you prefer a waist mounted scissor pack ?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Best EMT pants I ever saw where a modified Fatigue (sp?) style with lots of room for movement in the old crotch area but not baggy looking.

tons of pockets with reinforced crotch and knees, wish I could remember the name... they where nice heavy cotton though and where nice.

you guys like the purpose built pockets to hold your scissors and such or do you prefer a waist mounted scissor pack ?
View Quote

I prefer the tool pocket...

Scott

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top