Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2002 10:53:20 PM EDT
Have'nt been around this board much but wanted to stop by and take a moment to let all you emergency personnel know that you have my sincere respect and the very highest admiration for all that you have been doing. Whether it be fighting crime, fighting a fire or saving a life. I personally am a three time combat wounded Vietnam Veteran and a former LEO (although I only did 10 years) from around the Chicagoland area and I left law enforcement in 1987. Now reside in Southwest Missouri where things are just a wee bit more peaceful. Do a little "hand paint" camo work on the side and recently did some work for Waverunner ... Hi Ray!

In any case I merely wanted to stop in here and let you all know that folks such as you will always be at the top of my list and although I do miss "the streets" ... on the other hand ... the way things are today ... I do not envy you. I have seen so many changes since those days and I admire you all for your dedication and professional service to your communities and state. I wish for each and every one of you the very best throughout your careers and ask God to watch over you. Take care ... Be Careful ... And Stay Safe!

Been There ..... Done That
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 3:22:35 AM EDT
[#1]
4ni, appreciate the comments and your distinguished service in Vietnam!

[usa]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 3:53:48 AM EDT
[#2]
4ni-k-tor...I was wondering when you'd find your way in here! Welcome and I hope you stop by more often.

Here's a pic(sorry, IT DOES NOT DO THE ACTUAL PRODUCT ANY JUSTICE!) of the hand painted stockset. I'll post a better one ASAP!
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Waverunner%2FAK%2D74%2520Stockset%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome aboard. It is I who should be thanking you for your selfless service to our country..... [USA]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top