Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 7:50:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just got a computer and printer installed. Printers sits in passenger seat where my duty bag use to be buckled in. No weapon mounts between the seats and about half of the back support area of the passenger seat is available.

I share the vehicle with one other officer so I need something portable and quick to put in and remove.

Bama, I still keep my patrol bag belted into the front seat.  My printer (e-ticket) is located behind the arm rest, center console area.  My computer is mounted under the passenger seat.

We use that Heavy duty doubled sided velcro, that keeps the printer in place, as I also don't have the center weapon lock, the rifle lock/holder, run horizontally across my roof.

Edit to add: I have a 2008 Charger, K9 Unit, so I don't share my car.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Our printers are in an armrest-type gizmo that sits between the seats.

I still have my patrol bag in teh front passenger seat
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#3]
PIcs Please. Im trying to sell E Tickets to my dept. Would like to see some functioning mounting solutions for the printers..

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top