Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 6:37:53 PM EDT
We have some out of town people here drilling gas wells. One of them has been stalking my ex wife she has notified local police but they really wont do anything for her unless theres an actual incident he has followed her home from work twice tried to get her to get in his car she refused he got mad and yelled obsecenities at her. He has Arizona plates on his car i have the plate number can someone Pm me and help me out a little here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We have some out of town people here drilling gas wells. One of them has been stalking my ex wife she has notified local police but they really wont do anything for her unless theres an actual incident he has followed her home from work twice tried to get her to get in his car she refused he got mad and yelled obsecenities at her. He has Arizona plates on his car i have the plate number can someone Pm me and help me out a little here.

Call PSP
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure what kind of help you're looking for with his license plate number.  Noone is going to run it for you and relay information if thats what you were expecting...

Tell her to file for a restraining order if hes stalking her.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:35:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Why not post something in the AZHTF and see if someone has some ideas there??  Nobody is going to risk their CCIC access, NTM their job, for someone.  It's AZ bud, tell your wife to get a gun and carry it with her.  Just sayin...
-SleeperShooter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top