Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2010 9:43:06 AM EDT
Any of you guys who might be involved in you departments bike patrol program, and are willing to share a little info please PM me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm bike certified. What do you want to know?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#2]
been on a bike in the summer for a while, ask away!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:02:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm bike certified. What do you want to know?

Reevaluating a bike program and am looking at other department's policies and SOP on bikes. Just trying to avoid putting a bunch of material on the open forum.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#4]
bikes, apartments, nightshift, inner city, guaranteed to get more felonies than you can shake a stick at.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Be prepared for the "Shitstorm" with some of the brass. My experience has been some of the brass loves it and others think it's a big waste of manpower and money (eventhough stats prove it's well worth it). It's the reason I'm not in Bike Patrol now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Former IPMBA instructor for our local academy.  Still have a program with my pd.

IM me with whatever questions you have.  I'll try to help.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top