Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 7:37:55 PM EDT
Not sure if you guys can answer this question so don't get yourself in trouble.

I notice that in aizona all the cops i meet are extremely conservative.  I happen to have a shit load of pro gun , pro conservative anti liberal stickers on my car.

I also tend to be driving around at times of night where the odds of dui and the no goods are out and about.  Before i decided to tell the left what i think of them through bumper stickers I would often get tailed and pulled over when i made a driver error at odd times of night.  Since i plastered my car with pro freedom propaganda cops will get behind me and run plates and just leave me alone.  No tailing or anything.  

Does the fact I am much less likely to be commiting a crime due to my extreme political affiliations on display make you less likely to give me a second look?  People like to tell me that having pro gun and extreme right wingy stuff might get me more attention from a cop but i think it ma be the other way around.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I arrested a guy with two guns and a huge bag of crack that had an "I love cops" decal on his back window along with the usual FOP, highway patrol supporter stickers.

Lots of bad guys put those stickers on.

Stickers mean nothing. It's all about attitude and not being the bad guy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:00:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:27:03 AM EDT
[#4]
The stickers! They do nothing!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:25:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Around here, the total number of outstanding warrants in the vehicle is directly proportional to the number of DPSOA and  "Don't Drink and Drive" stickers contained on said vehicle.  Hell, it's damn near PC to make a stop.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not if it says Type R, those add 5 HP each.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Around here, the total number of outstanding warrants in the vehicle is directly proportional to the number of DPSOA and  "Don't Drink and Drive" stickers contained on said vehicle.  Hell, it's damn near PC to make a stop.

Kinda like the "Legalize it" "420" or leaf stickers on a cars.  Blessed are the stupid, for they make my job easy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Stickers don't mean anything.

Eh, I disagree. They never help, they do sometimes hurt.

Indicators of criminal activity can be used to build reasonable suspicion. Stickers CAN be included in that equation.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, I disagree. They never help, they do sometimes hurt.

Indicators of criminal activity can be used to build reasonable suspicion. Stickers CAN be included in that equation.

I'm with this.
I stopped a car once which had one of those "bitch on board" style stickers and.... lo-and-behold..... the driver turned out to be a total bitch
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Along with the goggles??
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

this....gave a ticket to a lady today with 3 anti-obama stickers and a tea party sticker...straight lied to me when i told her she wasnt wearing her seatbelt...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top