Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2002 9:14:39 AM EDT
This happened yesterday...Two guys in their early 20's were filling up their car at a local gas station...the same station where we fill up our patrol cars...a Deputy that had busted them about 2 years before pulls up to fill his car and sees them and waves...then jokingly he gets on the PA and says, "Hi Guys, I know you have dope in the car, bring it over to me." The two guys look at each other the rumage through the car and walk up to my buddy and turn over about an ounce of weed and an 8 ball, with their heads down and saying "We're sorry." My Buddy was just joking...Oh yeah, he busted them...
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 9:29:49 AM EDT
[#2]
oh, that is awesome about the dope.
at a hospital in detroit, one of the officers working at the metal detector jokingly asked a woman if she had any machine guns bazookas or boomerangs on her she replied"no, i left it in the car"  the officer said, cool, bring it in i want to see one.   SHE DID.  it washer boyfriends full auto .380 ingram mac 11 (illegal and stolen of course).
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Detroit hospitals eh?

yep, i don't doubt you one bit, my sarge has told me some pretty crazy stuff about detroit children's hospital in particular.

pontiac is a real winner too.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#4]
It's hard to decide who gets the "Idiot of the Year" award.[}:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top