Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2002 5:52:09 PM EDT
Small municipal agency in Missouri.  9 full time and 4 of us part timers.  I worked full time to start with for about 3 years.  You all know the story...the hours are bad and the pay is worse.  Been here a total of 10 years now.  I still do it part time because I enjoy it.  And to remind me of why I no longer do it full time.  I don't want my memory to fail me and start getting fanciful ideas of how glamorous the job is and convince me to take it up as a career again.  I'd elaborate on my specialties a bit but the size of our department dictates that we specialize in everything and nothing at the same time.  Be safe.

Misanthrope
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#1]
[size=5][u][red][b]WELCOME[/b][/red][/u][/size=5]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 4:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top