Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 9:10:10 PM EDT
Well we finally tied the knot last week after dating for 4-1/2 years. ( wooohoooo!!!! ) Anyway........She was actually afraid of guns until I took her shooting about 18 months ago. I borrowed my father's Blackhawk for her to try because I didn't have anything small for her to try out ( I figured 38's would be something she could handle ) Not only did she enjoy shooting it, she did pretty well.

So last night while I'm at the local gun show she lets me know that she wouldn't mind a 38/357 of her own. I thought she was joking, but she was serious. ( If there was any doubt that I married the right woman, she erased it last night )

A used Blackhawk is now all hers.       Can't wait to take her shooting again!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#1]
fail.....no pics of wife and/or new pistol

come back later and try again
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I wanted some pictures.
At least of the firearm!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If I knew how to post pics, I would  

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I knew how to post pics, I would  

In for when you figure it out.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top