Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2008 6:17:45 PM EDT
OMG.....I finally did it and it one week later it still doesn't seem real....

Well, girls, At 31 years of age I finally tied the knot to settle down and become a family gal.....my man comes fully equipped with a daughter too.....

I asked you all a lot of questions before the wedding and just thought you might like to see some pics....I haven't been on in some time because of all the pre-wedding activity and stress, but the final product has been worth it....

With the exception of my dress, everything was homemade......

oops...don't have my own photobucket yet...will be back to edit this and post in a few days....

me and my dress:

me and my newly aqquired husband:

my wedding party:

me and my father:

aren't they cute?  (my niece and nephew):

my matron of honor(my sister) and the best man:

me and my new daughter:

me and my two sisters (they were both my matron's of honor):

struggling to get into the hummer:

There are many more...if you'd like to see them, maybe I will create a link so you can go directly to it from here.

I have to find them still...but we have one of the two of us having a sword fight and with me "firing" a moissen mganton(I know i butchereed that name)...

Link Posted: 7/9/2008 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations! May you always stay as happy as you are now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 7:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
congrats on the new family! best wishes
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I am so, so jealous. It's been almost 2 years since we got together and he still hasn't even asked. sigh.
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am so, so jealous. It's been almost 2 years since we got together and he still hasn't even asked. sigh.

You got together with annieo_lol's new husband?!

Maybe announcing it on this forum isn't the best idea.....

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You got together with annieo_lol's new husband?!

Maybe announcing it on this forum isn't the best idea.....

LOL  you are soo funny....or maybe there's something I need to know???  or dont' want to know!!!!
Actually this one is a great keeper, that's why I married him....he wouldn't step out on me and has such a hard time keeping secrets I don't think he would be capable of leading a double life.....
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#7]
pics or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Love the renaissance theme! That's way cool. Congratulations!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Congrads!

It looks like it was a lovely wedding.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#10]

I love the red trim on your gown. Gorgeous.

Congrats!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Very pretty dress.  

Congrats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top