Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2001 11:49:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#1]
i know you know me.  and you also know i'll talk about pretty much anything.  well, i like to have at least some knowledge about the topic, but who lets little details like that get in the way????  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Baddog, married to major gun nut Bandit, who posts elsewhere on AR15.com.  I'm early 40s, work in health care, have dogs not kids, and my politics runs liberal on some issues and conservative on others.  

I like shooting pistols, don't like rifles, the ARs don't do a thing for me (what's different about this one from that one, honey?  They just all look like black guns to me...).  I find myself in this forum because the idea of a women's gun forum was appealing.  I figured there would be considerate, knowledgeable, intelligent conversation here on a variety of firearms topics -- we'll see...
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I figured there would be considerate, knowledgeable, intelligent conversation here on a variety of firearms topics -- we'll see...
View Quote

if they can ever find their way in here and get past the guard dogs (or was that junkyard dogs) at the front gate.  the problem is that the men are giving us space, but the number of POSTING knowledgable women is kinda small.  i mean, i had to ask the fiance about the answers before i post them.  though i am learning a bit more everyday.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#4]
You know me, too, CL.  And you obviously know that am not shy about talking, either.  Up until about a year ago, the extent of my experience with guns was with a shotgun, a 357, and a couple of glocks.  Then I married my husband and I fell in love with his AR as well.  Unfortunately, that rifle is currently missing in action, but one of these days, we'll get another.  In the meantime, we have several others to play with.  I'm not all that knowledgeable, and that's why I'm here.  I learn something new every day on this board.  This is a super bunch of people, and a really fun place to hang out.  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm Mrs. Idaho-ar15 and I also have dogs (and cats) not guns.  

I am a Vet Tech and animals pretty much make up about 80% of my waking time.  And some of my sleeping time.

I hate to admit it, but I would rather post here in a woman's forum than in the General discussion...too much for me!  

I am here to learn and talk.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top