Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2007 6:27:04 AM EDT
Full of hunky goodness!!!!  In 3-D!!!  LOL You'll be riveted by the skilled "strategic placement" as well!

That is all.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:37:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw that movie this weekend!!! How realistic!! Totally awesome movie, lots of action, highly recommended!

Strategic placement was comical!
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:03:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok so since it is partially shoot em up bang bang... that means I can get the man to see it and I get to see yummy hunky goodness..... This movie has it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy dance!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:46:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I am shocked! shocked I say! I would never expect the wimmenz to go on about eye candy!  Almost all my delusions are now undone!  Fortunately, I know the great pumkin is still out there (even though he hasn't brought me anything for years)or I would be completely undone
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:13:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I like eyecandy.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:36:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Well I don't know about the rest of you gals but this granny can only say one thing.

The local candy store is usually as close as your local fire station.

Usually have to turn the pacemaker down when I'm...
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can't wait to see it, but I'll have to go alone.  The Mr. doesn't like films of that genre.  

Loser.

I'll go with you.  I doubt E22CAPT will want to see it either.

Quoted:

The local candy store is usually as close as your local fire station.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife was MAD!  For some reason she kept leaning over trying to see better.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top