Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2007 7:59:14 PM EDT
OK ladies, I need some input on a gift for my girlfriend of several months.  I want to know what women think, but better if it's not women who know her.  

Basic info: We're 20, been dating a few months, but we've been great friends for a couple of years.

I'm looking at four pendants.  I would get one of them in silver.... anyway, let me know what you think

www.celtic-jewellery-shop.com/SJP475.html

www.celtic-jewellery-shop.com/SJP451.html

www.celtic-jewellery-shop.com/SJP720.html

www.scotch-corner.co.uk/scottishjewellery/catalogue/index.cfm?&Items=4444&Product=44261
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 9:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 5:02:28 AM EDT
[#2]
There are some different pendants on those sites that had stones in them, but I think most of them are pretty tacky.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Definitely the heart.  I'm so glad it wasn't something with diamonds in it.  You haven't been dating long enough for that quite yet.  The heart is very pretty.

+1 for the heart. Very nice.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely the heart also, since it's for your girlfriend, but that Celtic Valtos is also gorgeous.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 12:41:37 AM EDT
[#5]
You're apparently confused. All gifts celebrating a sub-1 year anniversary should be sexual in nature, or battery-operated.

You're not supposed to be handing out jewelry yet. That's for down the road when you've done things you are atoning for.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the valtos!  It is more unique in shape but still clearly symbolizes two joined or entwined together!

Nice choice!  

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:22:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I like the Celtic Valtos Pendant (the last one). It's simple and cute. I wouldn't do hearts unless you've already started on the "I love you" basis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top