Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2006 3:51:44 PM EDT
I just almost finished writing a paper that is due for class tomorrow. It is over 1,000 words and it probably still sucks right now but I am sure my bf's sister in law will make it sound better before I turn it in. I just need to finish putting in the citations and doing the reference list.

Joey is sick. He's going to the doctor on Monday. He had such a fever last night and he's been mopey and blah all day. I feel so bad for my little guy.

Tomorrow I have laundry and WORK. I know that's a bad four letter word especially on a Sunday but my boss asked me if I wanted to do some work from home and I said aww yeah. I need the money so it is fine by me. I've never had a job that I can do from home before so this is cool.

Ok I think I'm done venting, I just needed to stop typing school stuff for a minute. Thank you for you time and attention! lol
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:15:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish I was closer.  I would come help you!  You hang in there hon.  Patty
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:02:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wish I was closer.  I would come help you!  You hang in there hon.  Patty

aww thank you so much patty! i have been up most of the night with joey because he's got a really bad fever still. 102. i've been giving him tylenol and putting cool compresses on him. he fell asleep in my arms before and he's sleeping on the couch now.

i finished my paper last night and just waiting for my bf's SIL to get back to me later today. I am going to start on my work in a bit because I am going to have to take joey to the doc in the morning. I will have to go into work later tomorrow and get more work to take home to make up the hours.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow..that's the kind of job I need..What is it you do again?  I am actually thinking of changing careers but I  have to go to school to do it..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top