Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 4:10:06 PM EDT

I go out to a club and I am hanging out having a good time.  The night wears on and I head home.

On the way to the car I meet two girls from high school.  I have not seen them in 12 years and they just kind of pop up out of the blue.  So we are standing in the parking lot talking for about 10 minutes (it’s a great 10 min) and we all have to head home as it’s 11:00 pm  on a week night).  One of them wants to get together for drinks after work so she gives me her e-mail.  I e-mail her the next morning.  She responds in about a hour and wants to know when we can get together…  I e-mail her back and give her the run down on what I am doing and when I am free.  Then I ask her a few “chatty” type questions. What part of town does she live on and where does she work and Then I get nothing back for two days.

I am thinking damn, that was kind of rude.
i guess I can fire her off another e-mail as it may have gotten lost and because I think something was about to click but with anyone else I would blow it off.

Need some incite.
Thanks,
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess depends on how much you do want to hang out with her. She didn't have to give you her email and she has yours so now she can get ahold of you if she thinks you ditched her. If it wouldn't be any big deal for you then just don't bother and keep on seemed like a nice encounter though
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#3]
email her

"hey, you must have had a busy week, yaddayadda--i am doing XYZ this weekend, do you want to go with me??"

if you dont here from her by monday, the end
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:40:44 AM EDT
[#4]
one mre e-mail and i thought i would put here on the jokes email list.  
not a word since i posted last so that was easy enough.

so she i comming of the "jokes e-mail list"
call me lucky because i didn't even have to spend any money to figure out she didn't lke me  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top