Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 8:26:09 AM EDT
Hello ladies!!!!
It is great to have the chance to meet lady shooters.  I'm brand new to AR15 (see, I even have that new member smell) and can't wait to be involved. All my shooting buddies are guys, which is fine...but......
I'm in Ft. Myers, Florida, shoot at a beautiful indoor range and would love to know if there are any other lady shooters in my area.  Nothing beats a long luch with a friend and a couple hours relaxing at 25 yards with a silloette and 75 rounds.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, two new gals in the same day, we sure are growing! Welcome!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Since I'm too not familiar with boards in general, may ask you some forum decorum questions? I have a lame screen name so I feel a solid avatar is in order (I can thank my friend Aim4myhead for that). I read the 'rules', but is there anything else I should know.  I've read the guys threads for a long time....ours don't look quite like theirs (snicker).  Any suggestions?
jenn
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:48:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, hope I'm replying to this right......I am a redhead that works nights in rock radio....that pretty much sum it up? Where does locate the avatar of a banshee? h=85%

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since I'm too not familiar with boards in general, may ask you some forum decorum questions? I have a lame screen name so I feel a solid avatar is in order (I can thank my friend Aim4myhead for that). I read the 'rules', but is there anything else I should know.  I've read the guys threads for a long time....ours don't look quite like theirs (snicker).  Any suggestions?
jenn

Your avatar generally is meant to represent your personality, or a part of it. I'm not a 72 year old burned out hippie singer, but I did grow up on his music. What do you like?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
jenn

Your avatar generally is meant to represent your personality, or a part of it. I'm not a 72 year old burned out hippie singer, but I did grow up on his music. What do you like?

YOU'RE NOT?!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm relieved...I was just educated to the fact that guys post here with regularity. I thought it a bit odd that you had a Willie Nelson avatar as a girl, but I'm not one to judge.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
jenn

YOU'RE NOT?!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a clean shaven military looking 29 year old redneck geek.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
(I can thank my friend Aim4myhead for that).
jenn

Your poor girl!
Welcome to arfcom!

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am very excited to become a part of what AR15.com is, I had not registered because I really didn't feel I had much to contribute as a real shooter newbe. I'm still not sure what I have to contribute, but somehow feel I'm in the right place
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey! There are two Melissa's as well

Welcome
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Welcome

Everything is better in pairs
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome

Everything is better in pairs

You should not post things like that. I think dirty thoughts.

I didn't mean anything dirty...sorry if it was offensive...I'll learn the ropes
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#15]
don't listen to him...he day dreams a lot
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
don't listen to him...he day dreams a lot

I'll pay no mind
Here's to daydreams and shiney things  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
jenn

YOU'RE NOT?!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a clean shaven military looking 29 year old redneck geek.

Jumbo Shrimp
Militarty Inteligence
Anti-Missile Missile
Bitter Sweet
brilliantly dull
conscripted volunteer
climb down
chilling fever
detailed summary
devout atheist
paid volunteer
Pretty Ugly

....and now, a new one not on the list:
redneck geek.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#19]
nice to meet you.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Can't forget the kittens, right daisy?

as in "everytime you...God kills a___"
those kittens?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
nice to meet you.

very nice to meet you. It's funny that I have seen and heard all these names so often and I'm just now getting to say "Hi"

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Hi Jen!

Glad to have another girl here.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:21:19 AM EDT
[#23]
welcome, welcome

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:06:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can't forget the kittens, right daisy?

as in "everytime you...God kills a___"
those kittens?

Nope.  It's a total inside joke escape tactic.  Caught in a sticky situation in a thread?  "Oh look!  A kitten!" gets you out.

Yeah, we crack ourselves up over here.

DOH!!!! In that case; since I can't take back my guess as to what it meant....Oh, Look A Kitten
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#26]
A fellow chick shooter who is possibly as perverted as I am?  SWEET.

Hi, nice to meet you.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
A fellow chick shooter who is possibly as perverted as I am?  SWEET.

Hi, nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too
cheers to preverted lady shooters....I AM home
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I see lots of photos..so, when in Rome. this is me with a little rocker buddy at our most recent show

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Ah, more meat for the grinder!

I mean that in a good way, of course.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Don't be rediculous. That  boy is far too big for a meat grinder......it's gettin' deep
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Watch this one, Jen, sometimes he gets, well....incompatible.

Yeah, but not with the ladies....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:13:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Hi Jenn, welcome to the boards. Good to have another female amongst the 60K men here. Stick with SP1 and crew and you will be gold. Cheers!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Hi Jenn, welcome to the boards. Good to have another female amongst the 60K men here. Stick with SP1 and crew and you will be gold. Cheers!

You guys are fantastic, thank you for such a warm welcome. Bye the way...any ladies in Florida? Specifically Central to South FL?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm not a lady, and I'm not in Florida, but welcome anyway.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#37]
How is our baseball team behaving down there? no problems I assume?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:42:49 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
How is our baseball team behaving down there? no problems I assume?

Our Marlins? Think everyone is safe adn sound...I'll check with the guys on our sports station when they come up for air
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:33:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys are fantastic, thank you for such a warm welcome. Bye the way...any ladies in Florida? Specifically Central to South FL?

Jen, why don't you go over to the Florida hometown forum and introduce yourself?  You can meet people that are in your area.

link

I actually jumped into a thread about a shoot coming up on the 19th and kind of introduced myself around. I should probably do the same there as I did here. Thank you....I have more 'monkey moments' than I care to admit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top