Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 6:35:12 AM EDT
A complete jerk that is a jerk just for the sake of being a jerk?  He or she knows he's being an ass, he know's he's pissing you off and you can tell they enjoy it and are doing it on purpose?

I'm working with a tall, gangly, greasy-haired, punk-ass kid who does and says some of the most dumb-ass things.  I should know better, but I can't control myself as well as I'd like to when he's around.  He just naturally and purposefully pisses me off to no end.  The other night I nearly strangled him just for doing stupid punk ass kid stuff. I've told him to F-off on the sales floor, I've called him a dumb ass retard on the sales floor.  I can't control my words.  I need to figure out a way to stay away from him before it gets worse.  He should know he's a dumb ass retard, he lives with himself every day, why do I feel the need to remind him?

I don't normally tell people to F-off.  I don't normally call them retards.  I don't like the person this jackass brings out in me.  I'm more of an evil witch than I thought I was.    

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:39:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Ever meet someone who flipped every one of your evil bi switches?

What's an evil bi switch?

Can you post a pic of where I can find it, sounds like it could be a LOT of fun....

TXL
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:47:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Can you post a pic of where I can find it, sounds like it could be a LOT of fun....

PICS!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

TXL

smart ass.  

My PC decided that the thread needed to post mid-edit.  It's possessed.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:53:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

smart ass.  

Let me guess, your PC is just being a jerk to be a jerk too, right?

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:09:43 AM EDT
[#5]
**sigh**
Every Day, Perse....every day....It's a curse that all my mean and evil switches are hair-sprung...Vodka...it's your ONLY hope....

And theirs....

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#6]
So no pics of BI action huh?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:31:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

smart ass.  

Let me guess, your PC is just being a jerk to be a jerk too, right?

Nope, that's what I get for trying to update my virus def. while surfing arfcom.    

Error #EEBCK:

(Error exists between chair and keyboard.)

Couldn't scroll either, had to flip my PC's happy switch and give it a hard boot.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:41:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
**sigh**
Every Day, Perse....every day....It's a curse that all my mean and evil switches are hair-sprung...Vodka...it's your ONLY hope....

And theirs....

So there is hope!  

Maybe I could try having a nice cold beer...but popping his greasy head off his boney shoulders sounds like more fun.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:59:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
**sigh**

And theirs....

So there is hope!  

Maybe I could try having a nice cold beer...but popping his greasy head off his boney shoulders sounds like more fun.  

Well, this is ARFCOM...GET BOTH
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:08:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I've known people who bring out the evil b*tch in me.  The best tactic is to run far far away from them before you become someone you wouldn't want to know.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, once a month I have to steer clear of the wife, and I'm not doing anything I don't usually do.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#12]
yes

thats all i have to say about that  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I have been told I have that effect on people I mean sheeple....

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#14]
No, I love everyone.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#15]
If I were equipped with said switches, I would probably engage the target offender in friendly conversation. Maybe even ask him or her out for a drink (at an establishment where I knew the bartender, of course) and perhaps even buy several rounds. Granted, my beers would be NA and my shots of "whisky" would be little more than soda and water. And when my antagonist left, (completely potted, of course) I would feel it my civic duty to report an obviously inebriated individual leaving the bar, and give a detailed description of the car (including the plate) and the driver......

Sadly, I don't have an evil switch. I am simply evil.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#16]
I worked with a man like this....

I went in to work one day and told him I'd had a dream about him, which was true, I had..

He got all excited "Oh yeah?? What about?"

I told him I punched him out in my dream.  Grinned and walked away.

He stayed away from me for about a week.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Yup, a guy in culinary school that was actually a good friend for a while turned into an arrogant button-pushing prick.  It was like he was reeling me in only to smack me in the face.  One day I had enough and told him he was a spoiled, wise-ass ugly motherfucker that has a pompous attitude and nothing going for him.  He got all huffy and said "when I insult you, I don't actually mean it." Right.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes, Some of the best girlfriends I have ever had.......I love it when some girl hates me....it makes the chase so much fun. I had one girl that I was dating for a couple of months before my friend jake found out.....we had continued our hatred of each other publicly, but privately......
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:33:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Do you work with my brother?  Sounds like it.  Thankfully he plans his visits.  It would be awful if he just showed up unannounced.

Patty
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:52:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Almost daily for 25 years.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:57:44 AM EDT
[#21]
So, when are we gonna see the pics?

TXL
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Ever meet someone who flipped every one of your mean and evil switches?

A complete jerk that is a jerk just for the sake of being a jerk? He or she knows he's being an ass, he know's he's pissing you off and you can tell they enjoy it and are doing it on purpose?

I work in a jail. What do you think?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Yes.
My brother's (now ex) wife did this for fun and recreation...... very much like poking a dog to see what kind of a reaction she'd get. I was on the receiving end of this whenever I went to visit.

My brother, even after a decade or so, still refers to her as The Phyco Bitch From Hell.

He'd be well over it by now, but they have a kid together (her custody) and still have interactions.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#24]
i had someone like that Mike Hinds..........the only person I can think of, next to Osama that I'd like to see get in a car accident, get stuck in the vehicle and then the vehicle to catch on fire , those were the worst two months of work I ever had....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#25]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A complete jerk that is a jerk just for the sake of being a jerk? He or she knows he's being an ass, he know's he's pissing you off and you can tell they enjoy it and are doing it on purpose?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I have.  I don't work with him but I come in contact with him almost daily.  It is like I am a different person with him and I hate the person I become around him.  And he doesn't even think he does anything to tick me off but I know it is intentional!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top