Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 7:21:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering how long it would take.......
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry staying out of that one. The thread is already going down hill.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]
he says he doesnt want a womans point of view...

so fuck him    
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought this was gonna be my thread here. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=423382
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:23:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

so fuck him    

Of course he didn't. He wanted all the men to sympathize with him on how bad it is for him. Now if his wife really isn't doing anything, such as making even a minimal effort to keep things picked up, then he has a legitimate beef. if he is just bitching because it isn't as clean as he demands it to be, yep the bolded red part applies.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

so fuck him    

Nope...he's getting enuf sex already!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:59:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure there's more to this story than he's letting us know....

but I'm also sure she can find time in her day to wash the dishes....dishes left on the counter for 2 days with crusty food left on them?  come on.  A 14 month old does still nap, right?

And yes, I understand she's pregnant yet again, with a 14 month old.  But still.  Even if she does 1 hour of housework a day, while the baby sleeps, then naps herself during the child's other nap, then it would probably be sufficient enough for the husband.

This is assuming he does help out himself either on the weekends or when he gets home from work.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#10]
I only read page one, but it looked like he was catching enough from the peanut gallery without me throwing a nut in.  

(as it should be)
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm sure there's more to this story than he's letting us know....

but I'm also sure she can find time in her day to wash the dishes....dishes left on the counter for 2 days with crusty food left on them?  come on.  A 14 month old does still nap, right?

And yes, I understand she's pregnant yet again, with a 14 month old.  But still.  Even if she does 1 hour of housework a day, while the baby sleeps, then naps herself during the child's other nap, then it would probably be sufficient enough for the husband.

This is assuming he does help out himself either on the weekends or when he gets home from work.

I agree Daisy, there has to be more to the story. I tried to put in my two cents as a stay home mom that is anal about cleanliness.  I have had to revise how clean things must be. Yes a 14 mth old still naps, but IIRC, mine was down to one nap a day at 14 mths.

I offered him some help in my second post by directing him to the fly lady website. Maybe she just has organizational problems. I personally think he didn't look and doesn't care, he just wanted to bitch. As he goes on to post later in the thread

seriously, lazy people piss me off . excuses are like assholes right? get up off your ass and do something.

that to me sounds more like a man who doesn't want to help her, he just wants to bitch and moan about it not being done his way. If she is seriously leaving dishes as he says she is, that is a problem. I know though that yelling at her isn't going to solve the problem, it may in fact just make it worse. Womens liberation or not, being yelled at, called lazy etc, isn't the way to solve problems.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I agree.  My biggest beef is how he's saying "I work 11.5 hours a day".

Anyone who's anyone who works a full time job gets breaks, lunch, etc.  He can't tell me that he's "working" every single second of that 11.5 hour work day.  Whereas his wife gets no breaks from being a mommy AT ALL.

I admit I work hard during the day..but I get breaks here and there.  Like most of us that post during the day here, it's not all work, is it?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I wasn't going to touch it. I would have told him he should help out more. Shoot when mine was 14 months he decided he didn't need naps anymore. He needs to help out more and quit bitching.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#14]
See this is why i dont go to GD.

What a looser.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:38:46 AM EDT
[#16]
This is one of my favorite thread ever!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:33:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
This is one of my favorite thread ever!!!

Which one?  This one, or the one which spawned this one?

[hijack]

BTW Sig,

I love your return to the old avatar.  It's kind of the same feeling as when the Dallas Cowboys suit up in their old uniforms, but not quite (seeing the old unis is more akin to a religious experience).

That said, I'll miss the more recent Kim Possible avatar.  Watched a great one this weekend with my daughter.  Both Kim and Shego had their emotions manipulated by some computerized device; it was hilarious.  Drakken told Shego that he was going to leave to go do such and such, and Shego wailed "You're leaving me when I need you the most....... I'll never forgive you!"  

A little while later, Drakken discovered what was up with Kim (but didn't put 2 and 2 together with Shego) and, after hearing that Ron had broken up with Kim, exclaimed something to the effect of: "A woman scorned..... The perfect weapon!"

[/hijack]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top