Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 9:04:57 AM EDT
You know the top topic in this forum, the one giving the general info and some links?  I tried getting into the Concealed purses link and it just opened another window to the women's forum.  I tried the other links and the same thing happenned.  Is it not working, or is it my computer?  My computer has been wonky lately, so it may just be my problem, I just thought I'd let you know.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#1]
hmm

they did the same for me--the alphabet soup/acronyms one works, but the others seem to be dead links

here is the link for Coronado Leather which i know mrsg always recommends--some of the other ladies will have to repost the links or mrsg will renew them for us

thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
hmm

they did the same for me--the alphabet soup/acronyms one works, but the others seem to be dead links

here is the link for Coronado Leather which i know mrsg always recommends--some of the other ladies will have to repost the links or mrsg will renew them for us

thanks for the heads up

<low moan>
Oh dear.....I believe I may be doing damage to my Visa soon....

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hmm

thanks for the heads up

<low moan>
Oh dear.....I believe I may be doing damage to my Visa soon....

Yeah, they're PUUUUUUUUUUUURTY.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#4]
That happens when a thread gets archived after 3 months. The only way to prevent that is to BTT the thread before ~3 months are up with no activity in the thread. Quite the scourge, it is. For those of you who are Team members, you can use the archive server and search there.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Coronado's good stuff.  Here's a link to another site I found in the archive:

www.falgal.com

You guys are BAD!!!!
It's Christmas...I will resist...it's not about me................................
dammit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:24:10 PM EDT
[#7]
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=71&t=282456

Kythrie im'd me this link to post to the archive.  He didn't want to invade the ladies forum by posting it himself, isn't that sweet?

Thank you Kythrie!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Kythrie im'd me this link to post to the archive.  He didn't want to invade the ladies forum by posting it himself, isn't that sweet?

Thank you Kythrie!

Kythrie is playing nice with ladies here??? Huh...thought he simply liked to call women the c-bomb and accuse other men of kissing up to the women in here.
Is there ANOTHER of this name on here?

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you Kythrie!

Kythrie is playing nice with ladies here??? Huh...thought he simply liked to call women the c-bomb and accuse other men of kissing up to the women in here.

dont drag that mess in here and hijack her thread, PMM

leave it be or call him out in the pit on your own
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:11:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kythrie
im'd me this link to post to the archive.  He didn't want to invade the ladies forum by posting it himself, isn't that sweet?

Thank you Kythrie!

dont drag that mess in here and hijack her thread, PMM

leave it be or call him out in the pit on your own

Calm down D-C...I asked an honest question due to the spelling. Did I include links? No.
Do we have 2 members with similar names or not?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#11]
um, uh, he did something nice.  Can't we just take that at face value?

Granted, I'm new in here, and have no idea what you are talking about.

Can't we all just get along?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:41:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
um, uh, he did something nice.  Can't we just take that at face value?

Granted, I'm new in here, and have no idea what you are talking about.

Can't we all just get along?

I have no problem with any of that.
Suspicious of motive all around, but no problem.

Let the shopping begin <wonders what other links nice folks may have>
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:32:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:19:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top