Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 10:06:41 AM EDT
Anyone see her here lately by any chance?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why?  Think of a new name to call her?

Grow up.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

She's around.  IM her.

Damn girl...play nice
Maybe he wanted to apologize publicly!
'cause I don't think even HE'S dumb enuf to go round 2.....she shredded him (bad word nonwitstanding) and he was villified by the rest of us...

So M4...if she's ignoring your IMs and if a nicety is what you have in mind, start clicking keys: remember...eloquence is your friend
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey M4,

I just got out of the hospital this afternoon, and I am a little fuzzy headed, but here now!

ETA:

M4, I got your IM and replied, you should consider posting here!

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey M4,

I just got out of the hospital this afternoon, and I am a little fuzzy headed, but here now!

oooh...share that morphine girl! My wine ain't cuttin' it!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey M4,

Too Funny!

It was Morphine. A LOT of Morphine

Now I'm riding the vicodin wave...trying not to take anymore tonight, I hate feeling this way.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey M4,

Too Funny!

It was Morphine. A LOT of Morphine

Now I'm riding the vicodin wave...trying not to take anymore tonight, I hate feeling this way.

Vics are ok...I had morphine when I had kidney stones zapped...Serious stuff that!
Hope you're feelin' ok...leg again?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:04:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey M4,

HUH?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey M4,

HUH?

Call me!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's around.  IM her.

Damn girl...play nice
Maybe he wanted to apologize publicly!

'cause I don't think even HE'S dumb enuf to go round 2.....she shredded him (bad word nonwitstanding) and he was villified by the rest of us...

So M4...if she's ignoring your IMs and if a nicety is what you have in mind, start clicking keys: remember...eloquence is your friend

Lets get something straight PM.

My affairs with regards to 4xys2xxs have been handled mutually and very respectfully. This is old news.

Because you weren't copied in on the dialog of resolution between the two of us doesn't mean it didn't happen. It did. Case closed. Class dismissed.

"I don't think HE'S dumb enough to go round 2....and he was villified by the rest of us. Start clicking keys...."

If you've got an axe to grind with me, step up and say it, but don't be so childish to make these baseless statements, when reality doesn't even begin to support them. Doubt me? Great....don't take my word for it, ask 4xys2xxs.

I've been on this site for years, long before you & your attitude showed up. This one event, though characterized as some sort of rediculous victory because you feel I was "villified", is grossly out weighed by 8 years of being a contributing member.....but you wouldn't know about that...because you're 8 years too late. So in your haste in putting your foot in your mouth and talking about a matter that doesn't involve you, has long since been respectfully resolved and is water under the bridge between the two people actually involved, think before you "start clicking keys".

I have no gripe with you, but if you choose to persist in dealing with me as some sort of "dumb" "villianized" member of this site, you'll get it right back. That's not a threat, it's simply a suggestion for the good of the site. The last issue, that you've resurrected here, was a needle in a hay stack, lets leave it that way.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:26:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hey M4,

ETA:

Got the IM...and thanks for the alternate email address.

I have an Ofoto account, but I'm not sure if they allow photos to be linked to message boards and such? I'll give it a try. In the mean time, I'll forward a few photos, and I'd be interested in your impression.

Not sure why you were in the hospital, but hope you're feeling better. I was picking my dad up from out patient surgery yesterday and the smell of the hospital alone is enough to make me sick. No place like home....right? :)

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey M4,

ETA:

Got the IM...and thanks for the alternate email address.

I have an Ofoto account, but I'm not sure if they allow photos to be linked to message boards and such? I'll give it a try. In the mean time, I'll forward a few phoros, be interested in your impression.

Not sure why you were in the hospital, but hope you're feeling better. I was picking my dad up from out patient surgery yesterday and the smell of the hospital alone is enough to make me sick. No place like home....right? :)

Exactly!

I was supposed to stay in another day and had enough by noon today. I was supposed to wait for a wheelchair, then just jumped on the first elevator down

Let them chase me!

I look forward to seeing the pics.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Lets get something straight PM.

Straight? Crap...can't invite Kacer or Stoner student to the party, can we?

My affairs with regards to 4xys2xxs have been handled mutually and very respectfully. This is old news.

Cool beans...

Because you weren't copied in on the dialog of resolution between the two of us doesn't mean it didn't happen. It did. Case closed. Class dismissed.

But...But...I forgot my homeowrk and the dog ate my pencil!

"I don't think HE'S dumb enough to go round 2....and he was villified by the rest of us. Start clicking keys...."

If you've got an axe to grind with me,

If I did, you'd KNOW it...It'd be sticking out of your forehead. THAT's the way *I* play!

step up and say it, but don't be so childish to make these baseless statements, when reality doesn't even begin to support them. Doubt me? Great....don't take my word for it, ask 4xys2xxs.

It's called flippant humor...I notice ya didn't put the beginning of my post in here where I told SP1grrl to lighten up...hmmm...I guess you're saying you're a "Half Empty" kinda guy...

I've been on this site for years, long before you & your attitude showed up.

Bully for you...you still need to share

This one event, though characterized as some sort of rediculous victory because you feel I was "villified", is grossly out weighed by 8 years of being a contributing member.....but you wouldn't know about that...because you're 8 years too late. So in your haste in putting your foot in your mouth and talking about a matter that doesn't involve you, has long since been respectfully resolved and is water under the bridge between the two people actually involved, think before you "start clicking keys".

You really need to
A. Lighten up, big boy
b. hit the gym, you've got ALOT of pent up tension
c. Get laid
d. renew that lithium prescription!

OK, see the above???  Most of it's humor...Not an axe, not an attempt at villification...just HUMOR. except letter "a." You seem to have a VERY large chip on your shoulder.

I have no gripe with you, but if you choose to persist in dealing with me as some sort of "dumb" "villianized" member of this site, you'll get it right back.

Dayum...I think you REALLLLLLLLY need to talk to someone...you seem to also have some sort of persecution complex...it ain't healthy!

That's not a threat,

Smart man

it's simply a suggestion for the good of the site.

And I take it the Avila's perished in a plane crash and left YOU in charge???

The last issue, that you've resurrected here, was a needle in a hay stack, lets leave it that way.

Lighten the frag up Francis!!!!
I was TRYING to get SP1Grrl off your frikkin back

And if you'd let go of your anxiety, you'd see that!
Jeesh.
FWIW...I had kept my opinion of you pretty open, up unntil now...we all say things in the heat of the moment we wish we could take back. Now I can see that "The heat of the moment" is your every day coping mechanism.

Like I said, lighten up...or switch to decaf at the very least.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:22:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

She's around.  IM her.

6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.

A mod should know better.  Some of you need to move on - and leave the past in the past.  Personally, I am pretty tired of it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:30:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's around.  IM her.

6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.

A mod should know better.  Some of you need to move on - and leave the past in the past.  Personally, I am pretty tired of it.

In Sp1's defense, Ogre...I don't think she was attacking M4. Last we all knew he had attacked 4xys4xxs with a word no female likes to be called. That was the last we all knew...NOBODY had any idea he had apologized to 4xys4xxs and had we known none of this thread would even exist besides his page. Yeah, maybe we all could "mind our own business..." but there's alot to be said (especially for us women) for knowing people out there will watch our six.

Again, I say we diffuse, and step back.

Can you tell I am posting THIS after a particularly vigorous workout? Off to walk now..play nice all!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:50:13 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm sorry guys.

In hindsight, I should have mentioned that M4 and I have worked things out in my first post. I was (and am) still a little out of it, and didn't  focus on much other than trying to form a coherent sentense.

I'm not really sure that THIS even makes sense?

I'm going back to bed.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's around.  IM her.

In Sp1's defense, Ogre...I don't think she was attacking M4. Last we all knew he had attacked 4xys4xxs with a word no female likes to be called. That was the last we all knew...NOBODY had any idea he had apologized to 4xys4xxs and had we known none of this thread would even exist besides his page. Yeah, maybe we all could "mind our own business..." but there's alot to be said (especially for us women) for knowing people out there will watch our six.

Can you tell I am posting THIS after a particularly vigorous workout? Off to walk now..play nice all!

Ogre was correct.

Sp1 can always inquire before making such statements (as you can), correct? It is within her/your ability, I'm pretty sure. You chose not to, and when called on the inaccuracy of your statements, you came right back with rationalizations. Time to let it go.

Now that the situation has been clarified, lets adopt that little gem of wisdom "mind our own business". Not that it was anyone elses in the first place.....but better late than never.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:07:49 AM EDT
[#18]
PM is cool, and was just watching out for the girls here.

Can we all just let this go?

AND I think you should post some cool pics as a peace offering M4

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:08:25 AM EDT
[#19]
woah, I missed a LOT while I was gone, I see...
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:10:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's around.  IM her.

Ogre was correct.

Sp1 can always inquire before making such statements (as you can), correct? It is within her/your ability, I'm pretty sure. You chose not to, and when called on the inaccuracy of your statements, you came right back with rationalizations. Time to let it go.

Now that the situation has been clarified, lets adopt that little gem of wisdom "mind our own business". Not that it was anyone elses in the first place.....but better late than never.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Yes...I am having a lovely rationalization free day...Thank you M4 for your well wishes!

And Mom of Six??/ YOU need to concentrate on getting better. Not that it's ANY of MY business...But I DO hope you feel better soon!

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:11:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Pics of what? Guns? Peace Lilys? Six kids all behaving??? (Is the last one even possible??)
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:17:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics of what? Guns? Peace Lilys? Six kids all behaving??? (Is the last one even possible??)

I'm really looking to seeing some pics that he took while traveling.

As far as 6 kids behaving.....

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:19:48 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've got mail.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shoot,  I have 1 large XY and 2 little xy's and a dog...

The only one who listens to me is the damned dog!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You've got mail.

Spectacular!

Do you mind if I host a few of them and post them here?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:48:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:53:33 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've got mail.

Spectacular!

Do you mind if I host a few of them and post them here?

Wouldn't mind at all.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:57:15 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If you people thought that was an attack, you're clearly wound too tight.  

It was simply unnecessary....not that big of a deal....but I think we all agree it's time for ALL of us to drop the subject. That includeds me, that includes you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:11:59 AM EDT
[#29]
munch munch munch.....

popcorn anyone????

Oh Look! A Kitten!  <leaps away>

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
munch munch munch.....

popcorn anyone????

Oh Look! A Kitten!  <leaps away>

I'd like some please...carbs are our FRIENDS
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:46:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you people thought that was an attack, you're clearly wound too tight.  

It was simply unnecessary....not that big of a deal....but I think we all agree it's time for ALL of us to drop the subject. That includeds me, that includes you.

A LOT of the things said here have been simply unnecessary.  

<as defensive as can be with hands on hips>

Nu huh!!!!

Everything *I* said was not only necessary, but also full of 8 essential vitamins and Iron!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Kittens are ALWAYS necessary.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:42:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

As targets..............

I'm kidding...really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Quoted:

As targets..............

I'm kidding...really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

riiighht.  (mentally marking PM OFF the x-mas list)
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

As targets..............

First M4 now you!
I'm gonna have a limp sock hanging by the hearth ain't I?

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

As targets..............

First M4 now you!

only if your husband is home.

BWAAHAHAHAHAH
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

BWAAHAHAHAHAH

Now that was evil...in it's PUREST form!
But funny as hell!
Have we hijacked this enough for all the fuzzy feel good feelings to come oozing back in now?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BWAAHAHAHAHAH

But funny as hell!
Have we hijacked this enough for all the fuzzy feel good feelings to come oozing back in now?

NO!  Come on!  I'm almost done making my M4 voodoo doll.

hee hee .  j/k  <anyone got a pin?>
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:58:58 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BWAAHAHAHAHAH

But funny as hell!

NO!  Come on!  I'm almost done making my M4 voodoo doll.

hee hee .  j/k  <anyone got a pin?>

Put down that not-anatomically correct Ken and make me a 'tini ya freak!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Here are some pictures from M4's recent visit to Prague, Czech Republic

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Thanks for posting those!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Those are great pictures!  Don't mind me and my dumb-blondeness....but where exactly is that?  (I'm geographically challenged!)
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Those are great pictures!  Don't mind me and my dumb-blondeness....but where exactly is that?  (I'm geographically challenged!)

Not a dumb question at all. A lot of people don't really know much about the Czech Republic. It's only been since 1989 that they've been out from Soviet occupation. I can tell you this. Prague is absolutely beautiful, and one of the most affordable places in Europe. I can't wait to go back.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Sweet!! Is that Tyl theater in prague5.jpg?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Sheesh, I could go alot of places with that one, but I won't.

Vodka anyone?  

ps, SP1.....NO I'M NOT STALKING.  More like Lurking?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a dumb question at all. A lot of people don't really know much about the Czech Republic. It's only been since 1989 that they've been out from Soviet occupation. I can tell you this. Prague is absolutely beautiful, and one of the most affordable places in Europe. I can't wait to go back.

www.giervalk.bravepages.com/CzechRep/Czech-Republic-Map-1.jpg

Right on, thanks!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here are some pictures from M4's recent visit to Prague, Czech Republic

img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/kungpoocow/prague1.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/kungpoocow/prague2.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/kungpoocow/prague3.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/kungpoocow/prague4.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/kungpoocow/prague5.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/kungpoocow/prague6.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/kungpoocow/prague7.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/kungpoocow/prague8.jpg

<<sigh>>
Very pretty!
Romantic looking too!
<<sigh>>
<<thinks>>
M4...you CAN'T actually be...<<gasp>> in LOVE can you???

Though quite willing and <<gasp>> able, no, I'm not in love. I went to Prague alone.

The place is the most romantic place I've ever seen. Some day I'll go back & I wont be alone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top