Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 4:17:45 AM EDT
Hi Ladies:

Just thought I’d talk a little.  
Last week for me was real busy.  When I retired, years ago, I enjoyed my quiet life.  My only worries were ‘what was for dinner’ and deciding when I would do laundry.   Now, I have to schedule my day off!  

We went shooting last week.

Here you go:

Flowers for the Ladies.”

These are so tiny, this picture is at 10x.

I took out my XD-40 Sub Compact and XD-40 and GS took his Springfield.  The guys made it look so easy.  We shot at 75-25 yards and ran through some tactical drills using rifles and handguns.

I hope you all are having a good day.  

Until next time….

Ann~archy
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:23:21 AM EDT
[#1]

hi lady

miss you when you're not here

thanks for the pix, as always  

i havent seen GS about much either--was worried y'all were "casualties" of whatever went on the the AZHTF  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Enjoy your time off!  Patty
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:10:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i havent seen GS about much either--was worried y'all were "casualties" of whatever went on the the AZHTF  

AZHTF....
We never left and are here almost every day!   I just don't talk much.

Glad you liked the pictures.  Shooting to me, means weapons and camera.   It may be hot, dusty, and full of spines, but if I look hard enough I can find a flower to get a picture of.  

Thanks,  pattymcn, I did exactly that.  Lounged around and watched the games.  My under dogs....the Benglas....now they have it together, so far, this year.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:13:45 AM EDT
[#4]
that was something nice to wake up to this morning! thx for sharing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top