Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you HAVE to go here???
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:45:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Prison Break...No idea why.  Although it could be Wentworth Miller.  Hubba Hubba.

www.fox.com/prisonbreak/media/photo/images/scofield001.jpg

Wow. He looks just like me.

Well, except for being cute and in good shape.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Prison Break...No idea why.  Although it could be Wentworth Miller.  Hubba Hubba.

Pssh... I could take him.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:53:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Besides the bait for the women.  If you watch Blues Brothers, the begining when Jake gets out of prison, you'll notice it's the same prison.  Just in case you wanted some useless info about the show.

My old boss took the Director of security job at that prison after retiring from the PD. I'll have to see if he can get autographes at all.

Um...<cough> or even maybe, ya know...a care package????
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:22:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Besides the bait for the women.  If you watch Blues Brothers, the begining when Jake gets out of prison, you'll notice it's the same prison.  Just in case you wanted some useless info about the show.

My old boss took the Director of security job at that prison after retiring from the PD. I'll have to see if he can get autographes at all.

Um...<cough> or even maybe, ya know...a care package????

Yeahhhhh, a care package.  Good idea, PM.  

Put a bow on my head and call me a care package!!

Back off Blondie!  MY idea...MY <snarf> Package
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Cheater
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top