Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 7:07:19 PM EDT
the urge to "draw down"  

i went to the grocery store to pick up a few things on the way home for work--im walking down the "seasonal" aisle, which is full of Halloween crap, even though its not October  

i am strolling along, looking to my left, when all of a sudden (the aisle was empty of people) there is movement and noise to my right  

its a person size halloween decoration which is now singing and dancing--it must have had a motion sensor and when i came by it started doing its thing  

scared the CRAP outta me--i was ready to DRAW DOWN ON IT          
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
 Oh my, that is too funny.  I'd pay admissions in a theater to watch that comedy!  Patty
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, same thing at my local Wally World.....

Cruising through and a fucking dancing skeleton breaks into "Funky Town" and scares the beejesus out of me. At first I want to hit it, then I focus my hatred on the closest "associate" because it's more their fault the thing is plugged in.

Now that I know that bastard is there, I wait nearby for someone to come by so I can see the "what the fuck" exchange. Ever so often some grandma comes by and dances along, and says it's cute. Old people have funny ideas about what constitutes neat. Me? A lifesize plastic stripper with a functional pie-hole would be swell, but not a dancing skeleton that sings "Evil Ways".

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:56:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#6]
It's no fun unless you actually follow through and end up scaring the sheeple further down the aisle.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:24:08 AM EDT
[#7]
My sister and I had the same experience in Walmart, with the picture posted by swingset here. 2 grown women bout pissed their pants and thank goodness I was the only one packing.  LilGH of course loved it after he was over the fright of it. poor kid
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Halloween decorations everywhere beware:  

don't mess with a diabolical chicken.  She might just "pop a cap" in your bony ass.......

yo?  

dilly yo?

yoyo

yo yoma?

dafodilly-yo?

'eh, I got nuttin'.  I'm really no good at this cyber gangsta punk bs.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:43:24 AM EDT
[#10]
You should have bought the damn thing and then taken it to the range.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#11]
There was a car wash close, right??!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You should have bought the damn thing and then taken it to the range.

A 'moving' target to practice on, then,  Tannerite!  Boooooommmmm!!!!!    

Pretty flowers... to make diabolical feel bettter.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:14:45 AM EDT
[#13]
I saw a similar item the other day. I wanted to buy it and hang it in The Old Crone's closet.

ckmorley
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top