Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 9:35:05 AM EDT
Padon my Y-chromosone , but I figured that y'all would have more appreciation of the "cute" pictures from Junior's 2nd birthday party (yesterday, a few days early, to take advantage of the holiday) and that y'all might give me a little less grief about the Wiggles cake/theme than the guys would...

Here is my little angel with his cake and his first G.I. Joe.  I got my first G.I. Joe on my 2nd Birthday, and this special 40th Anniversary version is a faithful recreation of the one I had as a child.  (In fact, I have an old photo of me with my 2nd birthday cake and Joe standing at attention next to it, very similar to this - I'll try to remember to scan and post it...)

Here is my beautiful wife of 11 years+, the birthday boy, and yours truly...

Here is the cake we made and the toy we used as a model (and from which I "stole" the Wiggles on top of the cake - they have since been restored to their proper place).  The base is chocolate cake w/ chocolate icing and the car itself is decorated yellow cake.  Mmmm...

Yep, my son got a Corvette and a 4-wheeler... poor old Dad has neither!  (BTW, that Corvette's a neat little deal - it has working lights, signals, horn, and even an FM radio! )...

Finally, a gratuitous shot of ol' HardShell and his pride & joy...

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Junior is a doll and looks like he had a great birthday.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Happy Birthday Junior HardShell!  w00t! Beautiful boy! Patty
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Aw...what a cutie. Great job on the cake. Happy Birthday Junior Hardshell. Thanks for sharing with us.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Very cute!  What a beautiful family!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:26:52 AM EDT
[#7]
He is soooo cute!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
... Here is my little angel with his cake and his first G.I. Joe.  I got my first G.I. Joe on my 2nd Birthday, and this special 40th Anniversary version is a faithful recreation of the one I had as a child.  (In fact, I have an old photo of me with my 2nd birthday cake and Joe standing at attention next to it, very similar to this - I'll try to remember to scan and post it...)

I dug it out and scanned it...

... Can you say "Chip of the old block?"

ETA:  "Sarge" would probably appreciate these pics, eh?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#9]
How about - that's a nice looking cake!

Behold, my cupcakes! :

(Mrs.BeetleBailey told me never to cook again )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top