Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:54:41 PM EDT
I do not understand. I meet a girl in my  "range"(a postal worker w/15yrs till re-tirment) w/1 teen @16. She was exceptionally receptive in our first encounter, physical in our second, then strange in our third. Third in the enviroment she's realizing I'm there, yet she's havin'a'butt(I no smokie) w/others a few times. Approaching other guys w/in ear shot of me telling them "she wants it". I'm confused, she is hot though....size 4.Any ideas OTHER THAN RUN!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#1]
What did you just ask?
She is telling other guys within your hearing she wants to smoke, or she wants 'it'?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you saying you don't like the fact that she smokes?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What did you just ask?
She is telling other guys within your hearing she wants to smoke, or she wants 'it'?

+1
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:38:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Approaching other guys w/in ear shot of me telling them "she wants it". I'm confused, she is hot though....size 4.Any ideas OTHER THAN RUN!

Im having a hard time deciphering your lingo but this sentence sounds like you were nearby and you heard her telling other guys that she wants to screw you.

If it were me Id quit seeing her.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I do not understand. I meet a girl in my  "range"(a postal worker w/15yrs till re-tirment) w/1 teen @16. She was exceptionally receptive in our first encounter, physical in our second, then strange in our third. Third in the enviroment she's realizing I'm there, yet she's havin'a'butt(I no smokie) w/others a few times. Approaching other guys w/in ear shot of me telling them "she wants it". I'm confused, she is hot though....size 4.Any ideas OTHER THAN RUN!

I don't, either..
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#7]

wtf, over??

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What did you just ask?

......I realize my post was not crystal clear, It was late She was telling 1 other guy w/in earshot "she wanted it". She smokes butts, I do not, so when she goes out for a butt she always "wants" someone else to go outside w/her. Kinda like the way women go to the bathroom in bunches
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What did you just ask?

......I realize my post was not crystal clear, It was late She was telling 1 other guy w/in earshot "she wanted it". She smokes butts, I do not, so when she goes out for a butt she always "wants" someone else to go outside w/her. Kinda like the way women go to the bathroom in bunches

Hey thanks for clearing that up...it is crystal clear now

I would say, she will never understand you.Look elsewhere.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#10]
How about we just say and agree she smokes cigarettes? Id be perfectly fine with that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
How about we just say and agree she smokes cigarettes? Id be perfectly fine with that.

i agree--about all i understand from both posts is she smokes and you dont  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Huh?

Why do I feel stupid right now?

I don’t think its you. But then again I am retarded

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#15]
So, she's smoking a cigarette in the company of another man?  

Whore.

And now, back on planet Earth, you're acting like a woman.  You like her?  She likes you?  What was the problem again?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok, let me see if I've got this right here?

You're dating a woman that smokes and you don't.
She approaches other men within your hearing and tells them she wants (it) a smoke?

That about right?

So......

Where's the problem?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think what he's trying to say is, that he's dating some chick that smokes cigarettes even though he doesn't. He tagged her on their second date, but on the third date, she propositioned some other guy for sex. She did this while smoking a cigarette, and was standing close enough for him to hear.

At least, I think that is what he's trying to say.

Ohhhhh, I get it.  It's written in some kind of code that only guys can understand....

And you call US mysterious.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Mags...for sure are standing you true to form according to sigline perfect for you.

True so!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Mags...for sure are standing you true to form according to sigline perfect for you.

True so!!

Ahh My Head!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#24]
1. She's interested in you and knew you would hear her say that.  She's playing a game.  That means...

2. She plays games.  Unless you like that -

Run, Forrest.  Run.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#25]
What do you smoke?

Correct me if I am wrong but are you saying a woman you are dating 'hits on' / propositions other men when you are out?  If this is the case, my advice would be to move on.  Why would you want to be with a woman like this?  I don't care how hot she is or what size she wears; if that is all you want from a woman then you are very shallow.  Get some self respect!

Hopefully you communicate a bit more clearly in person - or maybe that is your problem.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
What do you smoke?

Correct me if I am wrong but are you saying a woman you are dating 'hits on' / propositions other men when you are out?

No Im pretty sure he means she's telling other guys within his hearing distance that she wants to have have sex with him(mags).

run you should mags
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Ohhhhh, I get it.  It's written in some kind of code that only guys can understand....

Oh hell no, I'm a guy and am as total as lost as rest of you guys/gals.  

The only thing that comes to mind regarding not understanding the guy code (never really heard of it anyway) is I have been spending way too much time in SF, and some gayness has rubbed off on me, and now I have lost my ability to understand cave man.

All I can say is I read his post twice, and feel that I have a better chance with success with a finding Waldo book, then deciphering that the hell he wrote or is trying to get across.

P.S. If you hit it on date two, and she doesn’t wants any part of you on date three, my guess is that it may have somthing to do with your performance on date number two, mister speedy . God knows it’s not your articulation of the English langue that may be souring her interest in you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What do you smoke?

Correct me if I am wrong but are you saying a woman you are dating 'hits on' / propositions other men when you are out?

No Im pretty sure he means she's telling other guys within his hearing distance that she wants to have have sex with him(mags).

run you should mags

No, I think she is telling other guys that she wants them within Mag's earshot.  Who knows from his post?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:20:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like she's a mess.

Bail out.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#30]
I thank everyone for their input. I rarely use the 'puter posting, I reference my post count here. I believe she's kinda crazy myself. I was taken back by her behavior on our third "outing", as it was not in step with the first two. I've had a brain hema-toma removed 2 years back and spinal cord 'issues', my cognitive abilities are'nt what they used to be.Va-gunnut's interpetation of the CODE was correct.TIA
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Sorry to hear about your injury, this post was understandable, as with all your others, must come and go.  
Good luck
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#32]
It sounds like you two may not have as an exclusive a relationship as you might think.  OR... she's being a lot more frank than you're used to.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:53:25 PM EDT
[#33]
well, mags, dear

if VA is right and she was telling other men she wants IT from THEM while YOU can hear her

RUN AWAY  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone else's head starting to hurt?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:02:42 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think what he's trying to say is, that he's dating some chick that smokes cigarettes even though he doesn't. He tagged her on their second date, but on the third date, she propositioned some other guy for sex. She did this while smoking a cigarette, and was standing close enough for him to hear.

At least, I think that is what he's trying to say.

And you call US mysterious.

I was thinking the same thing!

ETA: Mags...My apologies...Just read your last post.
FTR??? Sounds like (and not being smart here) she just was not into you. That happens. There's a whole book about it....
Also FTR? Soooo glad I am not dating....I would suck at it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:21:10 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Your word-fu is weak.

If she's weird, find someone else.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Not with you the force was.  Matter not size 4.

Heart  and brain look with time next, dick not.

ETA: changed bran to brain.  I'm covering for my New Orleans office which is underwater for the week.  Cut me some slack....

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Heart  and bran look with time next, dick not.

Bran? He's got colon issues too???
<ducks because Daisy's a better typist than I>
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heart  and bran look with time next, dick not.

Bran? He's got colon issues too???
<ducks because Daisy's a better typist than I>

bite my shredded wheat, PM.

love you. mean it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't know if I should be happy that I understood the original post or not. Of course you should, it shows you a person of great insight. I wrote the origi*anal post after "a couple" drinks, mixed w/meds that say "do not mix w/alcohol"
[/quote.......I have to go to the gym now to stay in dating-pool shape. My articulate mastery of the english language sure aint going to get me far.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:21:24 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
1. She's interested in you and knew you would hear her say that.  She's playing a game.  That means...

2. She plays games.  Unless you like that -

Run, Forrest.  Run.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top