Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 6:07:34 PM EDT
So our youngest boy Ashtonn (aka StepScrun), who is 4 1/2, just ended his first season of indoor soccer.  He joined the team with two of his cousin's (one of their dad's was the coach), and they had so much fun!  They had 6 games and Ashtonn scored a total of 4 goals!  I got a little teary-eyed on the first goal, he had the best grin on his face and was so proud of himself.  Just had to brag a bit about my little soccer star...........

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:13:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You've got lots to be proud of right there. Congratulatons!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#2]
(substitute appropriate juice for youn'ens)
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#3]
way to go Ashtonn!!!
I remember those days when my girls were little. Still have the oldest in soccer now, her senior yr in high school.
remember these moments, they grow up to fast!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:15:36 AM EDT
[#4]
The first time my son said, "Ah wuv Mama".... translated as "I love Mama" I just about had to be mopped off the floor.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:58:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Alright Ashton!!! Way to go!!
My wife just signed our little girl, 6 years old, up for softball. I'll get to go home in November and hopefully catch a few games at the end of the season.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#6]
oh my, he is adorable!  You have ever right to be proud.  I bet his games are a hoot!

Give him a hug for me, Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#7]
The first game was just hilarious!  I laughed for the entire 30 minutes!  Once he score his first goals (in the second or third game), I was so excited and my adrenaline kicked in to overdrive!  They had 30 minutes of "warm-up" prior to their games, which they did jumping jacks, and stretches....Now I don't know if any of you have seen 3-4 year olds try to do jumping jacks, but its the most precious thing you have ever seen!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The first game was just hilarious!  I laughed for the entire 30 minutes!  Once he score his first goals (in the second or third game), I was so excited and my adrenaline kicked in to overdrive!  They had 30 minutes of "warm-up" prior to their games, which they did jumping jacks, and stretches....Now I don't know if any of you have seen 3-4 year olds try to do jumping jacks, but its the most precious thing you have ever seen!

oh my, I can only imagine!  My little guy plays TBALL and this is pour entertainment at its finist!

Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Congrats!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top