Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 12:13:49 PM EDT
O.k. It's been a while since I've asked this one, in fact I'm not sure I've ever asked it here.

So ladies - what kind of shooting do you like to do?

I shoot IDPA, IPSC, and I used to shoot Highpower in HS (planning to get back into it - I'd really like to shoot F-Class).
I just started shooting 3-Gun and it is by far the most fun I've ever had while shooting.
I've also done defensive shooting courses.

I've gone hunting a few times, but know I really need to spend some more time with my shotguns (except for my housegun shotgun which I also use for 3gun).

I also do love to shoot to  just shoot.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The kind with guns.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been ages, but I USED to go to/shoot in local 3-gun and silhouette matches.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#3]
No matches, just some leisure shooting. I am going to a Garand match in my new home of Virginia in October.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I hunt and target practice.  There are no ranges or competition other than trap around me.  I hunt small game, birds, big game & preditors.  

I have a .44 pistol that I carry almost 24/7, my AR15 & M16 that are always with me, my 1911 which is my personal carry, my 30-06 & .340 Weatherby for big game and a 16 gauge shotgun.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The kind with guns.

+1
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I have shot one carbine/pistol match, didn't do great but not bad either.   I take classes whenever I can, and practice (not enough) at the local ranges.  I have to qualify twice a year for each of the departments I work for too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top