Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2005 12:39:37 PM EDT
that I beleive Arf.com has a great bunch of ladies, cheers to all of you....

Oh and very easy on the eyes as well......
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#1]
MOST of the guys aren't too bad either
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Patty
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Like a good neighbor, State Farm 1shott is there.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

speaking of State Farm, the office where I bought my insurance is run by a woman, a very nice looking one to boot, and she has other very nice looking women working for her, I have had a blast the last few days going in there..... I think they think I am a nut by now.....

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

speaking of State Farm, the office where I bought my insurance is run by a woman, a very nice looking one to boot, and she has other very nice looking women working for her, I have had a blast the last few days going in there..... I think they think I am a nut by now.....

Sometimes ya feel like a nut....
And when I do...you'll be the nut I page 1Shott!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sometimes ya feel like a nut....
And when I do...you'll be the nut I page 1Shott!

I will be waiting by the phone.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top