What's a "bar"?

That is what I like to know
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:09:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:59:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Put on that Hooters outfit and I'll stay home.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes, how else is he supposed to pick up chicks?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:22:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Puppy Face?

Yes poopsey dear.  

Patty
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

hmph! I will only if ya got a fistfull of bills!!!!
And I am NOT talkin' ones baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a problem.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a problem.

crap

<wiggles into the shorts>

<looks at self in mirror>

Um...orange is NOT my color!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#19]
That story sucked.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#20]
If you trust your husband not matter how long you have been married not a big deal.
Come home smell like smoke stinks. I guess I am lucky GoGop give him a shot of Cold Medicine and
he is drunk. He has a very low,low tolerance for wine or anything.

I can drink but with health issues and recovering from kidney failure I tend to stay away from
the wine and such. Some folks should stay away from it once they have a beer turned into a
complete butt.

We are busy got our first house and things are looking pretty good. Just one more room to paint.
We are in rural area and love it so much. The pool is installed but still not level enough. I thought good enough for the rest of the summer. Try again next year and maybe the ground will be settled more.

Take care and God Bless to all.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Patty,

Love the new avitar. I like it much better than the bear. I like bears but this new one gets the
point across alot better. New to the board. GoGop and Hydguy talked me into it. I am on Missouri whitetails already. I am the deer processor now.

Can't hunt anymore with health and the broken wrist and rods and pins can't hold a gun safely.
So I process all the game which I still get to do something with dead animals. Our new living room looks like Marlin Perkins house. Everywhere you look mounts. The funny thing the lady next door is
anti-gun. She knows everybody else business but her own I think. I think the gun and NRA stickers
scared her off.

I told GoGop wait til I have a deer hung up and ready to process in the backyard. It ought to be
real interesting. Our boy will be starting school. Where has the summer gone. He is so excited starts
5th grade and loves school and summer school.

New to work on my office area and get all of my Pharmacy stuff in order. Hope the doctor's in time
will let me do research at least from home. I love the Pharmacy field just not the HMO's.

Take care patty hope to be posting to you again.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#23]
GoGop is a great guy I agree. We met at work and will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary
the April. His back is getting worse but I make sure I take care of him and have him rest. The move
has really made his back hurt more. Just wish that something could be done.

Eight ruptured discs only so much can be done. Right now surgery not an option he would end up paralyzed waist down. So I told him just wear the special brace,the house scooter,the heavy duty scooter when we shop.

I told him I am not going anywhere. Few of his so called friends asked me well when are you going to leave? I looked at them you don't remember your vows to well do you. Never even entered my mind on
leaving. I do spoil him and I had to change my cooking because he needed to loose 50 pounds or so.
When I cook I like everything from scratch. He doesn't like my new york style cheesecakes with praline sauce. He would eat a twinkie instead.

He is now cancer free for almost 10 months now. No McDonalds in 18 months. He is one of a kind
and a great dad to. Take care and hope to post to you again.

God Bless to all have a great sunday and week.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
GoGop is a great guy I agree. We met at work and will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary
the April. His back is getting worse but I make sure I take care of him and have him rest. The move
has really made his back hurt more. Just wish that something could be done.

Eight ruptured discs only so much can be done. Right now surgery not an option he would end up paralyzed waist down. So I told him just wear the special brace,the house scooter,the heavy duty scooter when we shop.

I told him I am not going anywhere. Few of his so called friends asked me well when are you going to leave? I looked at them you don't remember your vows to well do you. Never even entered my mind on
leaving. I do spoil him and I had to change my cooking because he needed to loose 50 pounds or so.
When I cook I like everything from scratch. He doesn't like my new york style cheesecakes with praline sauce. He would eat a twinkie instead.

He is now cancer free for almost 10 months now. No McDonalds in 18 months. He is one of a kind
and a great dad to. Take care and hope to post to you again.

God Bless to all have a great sunday and week.

If only I could find a woman like you.....

And congratulations on getting your own log-in... now to pester GoGop to spring for a membership for you......
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Back to topic....

I just remembered something KINDA funny 'bout married men and bars:
When my hubby does go out with the guys, he gets hit on MORE if he's wearing his wedding ring that when he does not (don't pounce on that...the man works with elecricity...electricity + Metal = no husband)...anywhoo...was wondering...what's up with women hitting on men they KNOW are married?????
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#26]
I occasionally go to the bar for a beer...

I am usually on the road and a beer or other adult bev takes the edge off.

I'm not chasing skirts... I love my wife and I'm just too damn tired to worry about it...

Wife is NOT to go to bars without me.

That's just the way it is.

She loves it when I'm old school and lay down the law...

Most of the people she works with are too PC to "tell" their wife anything.

She knew when she married me that I have rules...

PITSNIPE OUT
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Back to topic....

I just remembered something KINDA funny 'bout married men and bars:
When my hubby does go out with the guys, he gets hit on MORE if he's wearing his wedding ring that when he does not (don't pounce on that...the man works with elecricity...electricity + Metal = no husband)...anywhoo...was wondering...what's up with women hitting on men they KNOW are married?????

You honestly have to ask?!?

Hmmn.  I'd always had you pegged for being out of your teens..............

Whoops.

<austin_powers>
How do I tell them that, because of the unfreezing process, I have no inner monologue?
</austin_powers>

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#29]
If I had known how well a wedding ring worked, I would have bought one when I left for college.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:25:03 AM EDT
[#30]
My hubby has noticed the wedding ring effect, too.  I, too, am perplexed by it.  At first, hoped that it was just his newfound ability to recognize the meaning of female behavior... not that.  Assuming they are hitting on him more, I can only guess that they want the "marrying kind"  OR (and this is just so not me) they like the idea of taking a man away from another woman.  MAYBE they are just more themselves because they figure he won't assume they're flirting with him if they merely smile.  Dunno.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#31]
I goto the bars without my wife all the time. I generally go with a few of my friends or my brothers so generally they don't have any inerest in picking up women... I have "winged" a couple of times... but never have I tried to pick any one up.

Oddly enough, I've never been hit on by another woman while at the bar. Now, I don't think I'm an unattractive man, but... I just haven't ever been hit on. Maybe I'm just so happy in my marriage it shows.

My wife trusts me... and I have no intention of breaking that trust. I just like beer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top