Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 12:31:07 PM EDT
I had a lady come in last week, late 30's, fairly good looking both body and face, who had a mustache that panco villa would have been proud of.

I mean what gives?  How could she not be aware of this?  And if she is, how can she ignore it?  Between bleaching, waxing, lazing, electrolysis, or shaving what possible reason would explain a women with a mustache??
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I had a lady come in last week, late 30's, fairly good looking both body and face, who had a mustache that panco villa would have been proud of.

I mean what gives?  How could she not be aware of this?  And if she is, how can she ignore it?  Between bleaching, waxing, lazing, electrolysis, or shaving what possible reason would explain a women with a mustache??

There IS no excuse in my opinion.  OK, perhaps if she has a huge hormonal imbalance, and has sideburns (the poor thing).  Then I suppose it's just too difficult to keep up with it.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#2]
She doesn't need an excuse for having a lot of facial hair.  She probably knows very well that she has it and doesn't bother.  And?  Most of us would probably do something about it, but she should not be criticized for it, just don't ask her out if repulses you.  This isn't 7th grade.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I have wondered about that too.  How can you NOT see it?  Maybe one or two that could escape the scrutinizing eye of self, but not the whole shadowy thing.  I guess some women don't pay attention like I do, we tend to notice the things we worry about.
There was a chinese restaurant in Imperial Beach,  I used to go to, and the woman who ran the place had one of those moles on her face, with like 2-3 inch hairs coming out of the mole.  I found out in their culture that was a good thing, so as long as I could see they had not fallen out, they didn't gross me out, had they come up missing, I would have lost my appetite.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have wondered about that too.  How can you NOT see it?  Maybe one or two that could escape the scrutinizing eye of self, but not the whole shadowy thing.  I guess some women don't pay attention like I do, we tend to notice the things we worry about.
There was a chinese restaurant in Imperial Beach,  I used to go to, and the woman who ran the place had one of those moles on her face, with like 2-3 inch hairs coming out of the mole.  I found out in their culture that was a good thing, so as long as I could see they had not fallen out, they didn't gross me out, had they come up missing, I would have lost my appetite.

and you knew that wasn't a water chesnut in your lo-mien.....then you'd lose your appetite
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no answer...I am vigilant in the "waxing / shaving" dept....

And I am damn near blind w/out my contacts...if *I* can see it, so can Stevie Wonder!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:46:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure she was aware of having a mustache - maybe she just did not care.  If you could see her legs, were they shaven?

Several years ago I had to visit Smithfield, Va a few times.  The thing that stood out the most (other than the smell of whatever is used to cure hams) was that everywhere I went the women had a lot of facial hair, particularly mustaches.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:30:59 PM EDT
[#8]
its a he/she!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:46:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have no answer...I am vigilant in the "waxing / shaving" dept....

And I am damn near blind w/out my contacts...if *I* can see it, so can Stevie Wonder!

I went to Paris one year with a girlfriend.  We stayed in the Marriott on the Champs Elysees.  And they had one of those round extend-an-arm makeup mirrors in the bathroom?  Magnified on one side.  I have never seen a mirror that had such magnification.  My pores looked like they were craters.  Anyway, you could see EVERY SINGLE HAIR that was on your face.  My friend Lori had to drag me away from the mirror, as I would have spent the entire vacation being anal about every little hair that damn mirror showed me.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Was ITS name PAT???????????????????????????????????????????????
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#11]
When I was out in Greece visiting family and traveling, I heard a great explanation.    

Why do Greek men grow mustaches?   To look like their moms!

Thank you, thank you very much.  I will be here all  week.  Try the veal....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When I was out in Greece visiting family and traveling, I heard a great explanation.    

HEY!!  That's daisy's line!!!

Actually...it's Shrek's hun.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, Actually...it's Billy Crystal.  Shrek stole it from him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya learn the coolest stuff here!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welllllll, Shrek and Billy aren't here, so it's daisy's line now.

All you crazy mamas are belong to me!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  <-----yes, I put a W and a U in there.

I have only ONE question

WTF was this thread about again?????????????
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welllllll, Shrek and Billy aren't here, so it's daisy's line now.

All you crazy mamas are belong to me!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  <-----yes, I put a W and a U in there.

I have only ONE question

I think it was about facial hair on Disney Characters.

Thank you!  I'll be here all week.  Try the VEAL!!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have only ONE question

I think it was about facial hair on Disney Characters.

Thank you!  I'll be here all week.  Try the VEAL!!!!

umm..... you ladies were going to offer pictures as a testament to your lack of body hair?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#20]
May be she does it to try and meet a guy that can see past the hairy lip.

No pics need of the female hairy lip please.
Unless its the ones we like .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top