Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 9:46:22 PM EDT
Ok ladies, I haven't kept up with my stalking reading of the women's forum as much as I like, so I have to ask...(again) ...what on earth is thaboosalabob?  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:54:53 AM EDT
[#2]
When you try to say something simple like "Hello" to someone so fantastic that they take your breath away and the only thing that comes out of your mouth is "thalooshlabob" instead of the intended "Hello"... well there ya go.  

You make a complete fool of yourself because your mouth has for the moment forgotten how to talk.  And you don't realize what the hell you just said until the other person gives a smile and amused look and begins to walk away thinking you must be a forgiener....

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:27:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup...What they said...

I am the Thaboosalabob creator...having been struck dumb by a gorgeous man in the gym who "tried" to have intelligent conversation with me...

All that came outta my mouth was "thaboosalabob" when I *tried* to say "thank you" to the compliment he paid me.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:29:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Look above my avatar....
<Snickers like The Red Goat  wearin' feathered underpants>
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah. thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was an acronym of ARFCOM proportions
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When you try to say something simple like "Hello" to someone so fantastic that they take your breath away and the only thing that comes out of your mouth is "thalooshlabob" instead of the intended "Hello"... well there ya go.  

You make a complete fool of yourself because your mouth has for the moment forgotten how to talk.  And you don't realize what the hell you just said until the other person gives a smile and amused look and begins to walk away thinking you must be a forgiener....

So you mean that men aren't the only ones who end up tongue tied and flabbergasted?
Sweet! Now I understand why I occasionaly get gibberish spewed at me.

GT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you mean that men aren't the only ones who end up tongue tied and flabbergasted?
Sweet! Now I understand why I occasionaly get gibberish spewed at me.

GT

You would not happen to be a God with USMC tattooed to your right arm and work out at Gold's are ya????
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You would not happen to be a God with USMC tattooed to your right arm and work out at Gold's are ya????

Nope. My wife thinks it has something to do with the fact that I "look like a serial killer*" and have a fairly unusual voice. Apparently, it isn't adoration, it's near abject terror.

GT
My friend Amanda (a cop) quite loudly proclaimed that I look like a serial killer. That has become how my wife describes me. Which is probably fair enough, due to the fact that I describe her as looking like Laura Croft, but blonde.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. My wife thinks it has something to do with the fact that I "look like a serial killer*" and have a fairly unusual voice. Apparently, it isn't adoration, it's near abject terror.

GT
My friend Amanda (a cop) quite loudly proclaimed that I look like a serial killer. That has become how my wife describes me. Which is probably fair enough, due to the fact that I describe her as looking like Laura Croft, but blonde.

I have to say it
This thread is worthless without PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GT

I have to say it
This thread is worthless without PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can probably talk Mrs GT into taking a pic of me, but she is a bit leery of posting pics of herself on the interweb.

GT
As a placeholder till I get a better one...

I'm the guy on the left. The shifty looking one. The one who looks like he might, just maybe, have a body in his trunk....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top