Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 3:23:49 AM EDT
Ok..I don't own a motorcycle, but of course I live with three guys who happen to think those things RULE...they also LOVE monster trucks and go several times a year....
Well, this past Saturday, said trucks were in CT at a rally and a fan who (like my guys) thinks NC's Kill Devil Hills' Dennis Anderson's GRAVEDIGGER is THE BOMB tricked out his rice burner with a Gravedigger paint job and let anyone who wanted to to take photos (Nice guy!)
Anyway...this thread serves 2 purposes: mom gets to brag on kids (without hijacking someone else's kid thread ) and bike enthusiasts get to check out a cool ride.

Enjoy!

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
They look mighty happy.

When your son's old enough to ride, looks like he'll enjoy it. But make him wear more than shorts and a pair of sandals. I see so many guys riding these days wearing nothing more than what your son's got on.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:44:29 AM EDT
[#2]
awesome looking boys. the bike looks good too. npd is right, make sure they wear more then shorts and sandals though when they really do ride.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Cute kids,cool bike.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:01:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:34:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cute kids, girlie....and the paint job on that bike rules.  You should post one of the pics over in the Bike/Car forum for the boys to see...

All it took for this boy to see it was the words "coolest motorcycle" in Active Topics
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They look mighty happy.

When your son's old enough to ride, looks like he'll enjoy it. But make him wear more than shorts and a pair of sandals. I see so many guys riding these days wearing nothing more than what your son's got on.

ahhh...well...considering that my eldest asked me "Mom! When can I get a Motorcycle?" and my reply was <smiling> "After mommy's dead, dear..." I'll pass that info onto their dad
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:02:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

ahhh...well...considering that my eldest asked me "Mom! When can I get a Motorcycle?" and my reply was <smiling> "After mommy's dead, dear..." I'll pass that info onto their dad

It is amazing some of the things you say, that I have said......are we the same person?

Really cute boys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top