Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2005 6:42:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
LMAO!!!!  I love that!!!!  And it is soooooo true.  Luckily it hasn't gotten that bad for me...hehe
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:46:53 AM EDT
[#2]
that was funny. Although I don't scrap, my daughter does. I don't think she is "that" into yet though
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
So how long have you known my wife?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Mona,

Thanks for that, mom has decided to get into that.... I'm recording all the (Cindy? Wendy? Sandy?[some girly name] Genovese's (sp?)) "Scrapbooking" shows for her.... I e-mailed her that, she'll like it I'm sure ;)
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:44:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mona,

Thanks for that, mom has decided to get into that.... I'm recording all the (Cindy? Wendy? Sandy?[some girly name] Genovese's (sp?)) "Scrapbooking" shows for her.... I e-mailed her that, she'll like it I'm sure ;)

I'm not a scrapbooker yet. But I do make Cards and things for scrapbooks. If you need any good links for stuff. Shoot me an IM and I'll give you a lot of good places for your mom to shop online.

Mona

Thanks! I might do that a bit closer to Christmas :) But, I think she can spend PLENTY w/o our assistance ;)
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Holy Crap...have you been at my house listening in on conversations?  

My g/f just started up an invitations business.  She does customized invites for weddings, parties, graduations etc...not to mention save the date stuff (never heard of such a thing), custom letterhead etc.  The amount of money I have shelled out is astronomical...paper, scanners, printers, hole punches, ribbon, vellum paper, rulers, caligraphy crap...you name it she has it or wants it.  

Today she hit me with a Thermographic printer so she can print with "raised lettering."  A cool $1800 for that one, not including ink, powders and all the necessary fixins.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top