Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/19/2005 11:38:12 PM EDT
Simply carious curious how many woman on the site would get a boob job if they could free at no cost.
Link Posted: 4/19/2005 11:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
my wife wouldn't and I agree with her...I dont find them attractive.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I voted "Yes"...
...and if I got to have boobs, I'd probably never leave the house.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 3:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm happy with what God gave me, even though there isn't much there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 4:26:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't need them, but if I did I might consider it.  I don't know, though.   There's something not right about an 85-year-old woman with boobs perkier than her granddaughter.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 4:27:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I would not have any type of cosmetic surgery.  I am content with what God gave me and if others don't like it they can kiss my butt.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 4:27:45 AM EDT
[#6]
My wife laughed and seaid HELL NO, hers are already big enough.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 5:09:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 5:17:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I voted "Yes"...

Yep.

Me too.

I received a nice little chuck of company stock last year and I told the wifey that we can either use that money for breast implants or a new motorcycle, it's her choice.  Either way, I win!
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 5:19:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I voted "Yes"...

Yep.

Me too.

I received a nice little chuck of company stock last year and I told the wifey that we can either use that money for breast implants or a new motorcycle, it's her choice.  Either way, I win!

I'd go for the motorcycle.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 5:25:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I'm hoping she chooses
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 5:48:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I'm hoping she chooses

Oh crap Someones got to say it GET BOTH
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 5:53:45 AM EDT
[#12]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry.  I thought that was a joke.

I'm already a 36DD.  I don't think it's required.  And even if I wasn't so well endowed?  I wouldn't get them.  You're built the way you are for a reason.

That's all there is to it.
Be happy with what you've got, and make the most of it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 5:58:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I think some women may give different views before and after childbirth.

But, personally, I like natural, enhanced, frankly any I get to play with.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:47:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Honestly, I've considered them. The only thing I'm concerned about is if I have children--not being able to breastfeed.

I'd do it for me, not because someone else wants to change me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 7:04:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I voted no - I've already got more than enough naturally, and even if I didn't I probably would not both because I wouldn't want to, and because my husband wouldn't like it. That said I think that it is a choice that everyone has got to make for herself, and it should be made for herself and not because someone else wants her to get them done.

I've worked with breast cancer survivors and for some of them getting the work done is part of their psychological healing process, and it sucks when they want to get this done but they've got an insurance company that won't pay because it is considered a cosmetic surgery. That said, some of them have gotten the work done and then had them removed because it didn't really work for them, and I've had some who have chosen to have a tattoo done instead. In the end it is the same for them as it is for every other woman, its about choice and how the surgery or lack thereof affects self-image.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 7:55:55 AM EDT
[#16]
34B here but I like them.  I'd like to be a C but there's no way in hell I'd go under the knife for it, so I'll stick with what I've got.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Can I trade procedures?  I'd rather have a titty tuck than implants.    Boobs got too ginormous after the second baby and while they've shrunk, they have not *ahem* fully recovered.  That's all I've got to say about that.  

Seriously though, no cosmetic surgery for me.  I had a hard enough time convincing myself that my lasik wasn't an abomination.  But I enjoy seeing without glasses or contacts too much to care.   And yes, I'd do that again.  In a heartbeat.

PS:

It's a TRAP!

(where is that wedgie when you need him?)
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Nope!!!

But I will take a tummy tuck!!

After a hyster,....well...it needs one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Nope!!!

But I will take a tummy tuck!!

After a hyster,....well...it needs one.

UHHMMMM I would do a tummy tuck too. C/S you kinda need one too.

As far as the breast implants, LdyGunner made a good point. For women with cancer who have had breasts removed, I would do an implant then, but only then to make it the same as the one I have left.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Hell, if there weren't so many cons to going under the knife for plastic surgery I would probably go up a cup size...but, I'm happy with what I have...even if they are small.  I have no reason to get bigger ones..

ETA:  Besides...I have Afplayboy...so I don't need to try and impress anyone...
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#21]
For the money I would hire a maid, cook, personal trainer, massage therapist and an interior designer.

Patty
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#22]
I have several friends who had implants last year, they all said that recovery is really painful.

I am such a baby with pain, I don't think I could do it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I dont like the look of fake boods on women....there just fake.

Natural all the way!
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Honestly, I've considered them...

Real is good.   Many implants I have seen look so fake they are really unappealing.  I do understand there are exceptions to any generalization.

Don't mean to pick on you Bellona but your photos looked lovely as is!
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 12:05:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Glad so many would pass the op.

Many people are pretty fake anymore.  I myself would rather have a wife with not breast than a wife with even c fake breast.
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 5:38:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Haven't read the thread yet, but...............

25 posts, 440 views.

(Hell, I took the bait, too!).

Link Posted: 4/21/2005 5:44:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I voted "Yes"...

Yep.

I got a junk email last year offering me a boob job: "Nicholas, you too can have larger, firmer breasts!"

So what do I do?  I forward it to my wife and say "Look, honey, these folks are trying to make you irrelevant."

I prolly wouldn't have been in as much trouble if I hadn't copied my mother-in-law on the email........

Link Posted: 4/21/2005 5:50:49 AM EDT
[#28]
i would not, lol

and my wife would not either
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 5:51:37 AM EDT
[#29]
actually, the question should be

would you allow your wife to get them done....
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 6:09:22 AM EDT
[#30]
That's my wife's reward for quitting smoking... she's on day four right now.  Been smoking for 21 years.  She definitely doesn't need them, she just wants a tuneup after having two kids.

I prefer natural, but if it makes her feel better AND is an incentive to quit smoking, then I'll go with whatever makes her happy.  She has to stay smoke-free until winter.
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
actually, the question should be

would you allow your wife to get them done....

Actually, that prolly shouldn't be the question on the women's forum............

Link Posted: 4/21/2005 7:46:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I voted "Yes"...

Yep.

So what do I do?  I forward it to my wife and say "Look, honey, these folks are trying to make you irrelevant."

Glad so many of you got the joke!  Now just don't tell AnnieO, and we'll all be fine....

*backs away from keyboard*

Link Posted: 4/21/2005 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

But, personally, I like natural, enhanced, frankly any I get to play with.

Link Posted: 4/21/2005 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I would not have any type of cosmetic surgery.  I am content with what God gave me and if others don't like it they can kiss my butt.

But without cosmetic surgery, is it a butt worth kissing?

Some rock star once said that he liked "Real ones that look fake, and fake ones that look real." I'm with him.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 8:17:44 AM EDT
[#35]
They're all real on the outside.
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I voted "Yes"...

Yep.

I got a junk email last year offering me a boob job: "Nicholas, you too can have larger, firmer breasts!"

I think it's funny to see how many guys have replied to this thread.

"Someone said boobies!  Where are the boobies?"
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Busted!
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I voted "Yes"...

Yep.

If there's a thread, and someone says 'boobies,' well......... I'm all over that one.

<rim_shot />

Seriously, Gabby - see my first post at the top of this page.  I freely admitted that I took the bait.

BTW, for those of you still keeping score at home.......

37 posts, 562 views

Lotsa lurkers.........

Link Posted: 4/21/2005 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Nope... too many possible complications!

Besides... My baby loves me just the way that I am!

ETA: This thread is worthless without pics!

Link Posted: 4/21/2005 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I dont like the look of fake boods on women....there just fake.

Natural all the way!

The new saliene ones look and move better than the silcone though...

Personally I wouldn't just because of the hassle and when I was preggers, the bigger boobs always got in the way...

Now a tummy tuck on the other hand...all I have to say is stretch marks are evil.
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 11:58:48 AM EDT
[#42]
:

Quoted:
I dont like the look of fake boobs on women....there just fake.

Store-bought ones indicate a good attitude, though

Edited to be a Grammar Nazi: They're, there, their. There is a difference...
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Probably not... Once, at band camp...
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Honestly, I've considered them...

Quoted:
Real is good. Many implants I have seen look so fake they are really unappealing. I do understand there are exceptions to any generalization.

Don't mean to pick on you Bellona but your photos looked lovely as is!

Thanks for the lovely compliment.

I've only considered them as a means to have a better proportioned body. Thinking about it and actually going under the knife....well,  I'd have to invest a lot of thought time. New tatas aren't high on my priority list right now.  I would probably reconsider it anyway, since bigger ones would only get in the way of cycling/running.
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Real is good. Many implants I have seen look so fake they are really unappealing. I do understand there are exceptions to any generalization.

You've probably seen plenty of store-bought ones that looked very natural and very appealing; You just didn't identify them correctly.

"Real is good", if you've got "real good" ones. If you don't and some cosmetic surgery would make you feel better about yourself, go for it. I don't have a problem with implants, nose jobs, whitened teeth, nice haircuts, fashionable clothes, etc. You can draw the line at improving your appearance where ever it's appropriate for you.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 1:34:39 AM EDT
[#46]
If you go to some of the plastic surgeon's pages, you can browse before/after pictures.  Some of them really NEEDED enhancement in one way or the other... lopsided, "lazy-eye" syndrome of the nipples, etc.  

Some of them that looked hideous before the surgery were made to look pretty darn good afterwards.
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 5:42:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 7:09:02 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I'm glad that I'll never need a boob job!

Mona

Mona, we should be the judges of that...  
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 8:00:32 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I voted "Yes"...

Yep.

I prolly wouldn't have been in as much trouble if I hadn't copied my mother-in-law on the email........

It's interesting wise_jake that you've gotten boob job emails.  I have never gotten even one however I have received 10 or so offers a day for ways to increase the size of my penis.  I thought these things were random but maybe there is a method to the madness?  After all my penis is WAY too small [you can't even see it] and I suspect your boobs aren't very big.

Patty
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#50]
mine are large enough annoying.....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top