Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2005 1:47:46 PM EDT
30 THINGS STRESSED WOMEN MAY SAY AT WORK

1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unf*ck you.
2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
3. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up.
4. Well, aren't we a damn ray of sunshine?
5. Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.
6. Do I look like a people person?
7. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.
8. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
9. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
10. Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and
senseless acts of self-control?
11. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
12. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
13. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
14. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
15. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you
haven't gone to sleep yet!
16. Back off!! You're standing in my aura.
17. Don't worry. I forgot your name too.
18. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
19. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
20. Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
21. Chaos, panic and disorder .. my work here is done.
22. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
23. You look like shit... Is that the style now?
24. Earth is full. Go home.
25. Aw, did I step on your poor little itty bitty ego?
26. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
27. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
28. You are depriving some village of an idiot.
29. If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.
30. Look in my eyes ... Do you see one ounce of gives-a-shit?
Link Posted: 4/11/2005 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#1]

ETA:  dammit, now im going to be doing the 'posting as hubby' thing all the damn time

D_C  
Link Posted: 4/11/2005 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
LORD ALMIGHTY do I feel that way today!

Everytime I watch "What Women Want", I'm reminded of how glad I am that my boss can't hear my thoughts.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:12:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Those were good.  

#6 is something I need to ask all the time.  LOL "I don't like people, go away"

Hell with flourescent lighting.  hehe.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Cute. I must be a stressed out woman then because I've said several of those things.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:24:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cute. I must be a stressed out woman then because I've said several of those things.

tisk tisk, I should have made that chair pink!   these days we call it it "in touch with your feminine side"

Awesome Joke's Sigziggy!

Patty
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I liked that, thanks, here's a couple more I figured most of you would like (I did, and I'm a liberal ;)

Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation last weekend in Arizona. She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American’s present standard of living. She referred to her career as a US Senator, how she had signed “YES” 1,237 times—for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval.
Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her “red brothers”.

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name—Walking Eagle. The proud senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of shit it can no longer fly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one I didn't like as much... maybe you gals won't either... then again... ;)

Trial of Little Old Lady
Defense Attorney: Will you please state your age?
Little Old Lady: I am 86 years old.
Defense Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?
Little Old Lady: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.
Defense Attorney: Did you know him?
Little Old Lady: No, but he sure was friendly.
Defense Attorney: What happened after he sat down?
Little Old Lady: He started to rub my thigh.
Defense Attorney: Did you stop him?
Little Old Lady: No, I didn’t stop him.
Defense Attorney: Why not?
Little Old Lady: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Abler died some 30 years ago.
Defense Attorney: What happened next?
Little Old Lady: He began to rub my breasts.
Defense Attorney: Did you stop him then?
Little Old Lady: No, I did not stop him.
Defense Attorney: Why not?
Little Old Lady: His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven’t felt that good in years!
Defense Attorney: What happened next?
Little Old Lady: Well, by then, I was feeling really “spicy” that I just laid down and told him “Take me, young man. Take me!”
Defense Attorney: Did he take you?
Little Old Lady: Hell, no! He just yelled, “April Fool!” And that’s when I shot him, the little bastard!
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 4:52:51 PM EDT
[#7]
THE RANCH

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was  a very good-looking woman, and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two men applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided  to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching. For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well,

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand,  "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels."

The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night. One  o'clock came, however, and he didn't return. Two o'clock, and no hired hand. He returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found  the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.

She quietly called him over to her. "Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said. Trembling, he did
as she directed.  

"Now take off my boots." He did as she asked, ever so slowly.

"Now take off my socks." He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.

"Now take off my skirt." He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.

"Now take off my bra." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.

"Now," she said, "take off my panties." By the light of the fire, he slowly pulled them down and off.

Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into Town again, you're fired."
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
THE RANCH

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was  a very good-looking woman, and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two men applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided  to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching. For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well,

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand,  "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels."

The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night. One  o'clock came, however, and he didn't return. Two o'clock, and no hired hand. He returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found  the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.

She quietly called him over to her. "Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said. Trembling, he did
as she directed.  

"Now take off my socks." He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.

"Now take off my skirt." He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.

"Now take off my bra." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.

"Now," she said, "take off my panties." By the light of the fire, he slowly pulled them down and off.

Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into Town again, you're fired."

Donna's jokes are the best.
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
THE RANCH

as she directed.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2005 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Go braless, it pulls the wrinkles from your face.  <--- (I have this sign in my sewing room)
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Those were good.  

#6 is something I need to ask all the time.  LOL "I don't like people, go away"

Ditto: I go through anti social phases when everyone seems to be asking the same inane questions (usually, along the lines of  "oh why did you go into that line of work")and I always go for: "I enjoy working with people who have been dead for 5000 years- I enjoy their company more than dealing with the living, and they don't ask questions".
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 6:35:34 AM EDT
[#12]
New JOKE of the Day:
Two hillbillies, Ed and Red, walk into a bar. While having a shot of
whiskey, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins
to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real
distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?" The
woman shakes her head no.

"Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head
no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress,
yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick
with his tongue.  The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm
and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe
again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to the bar.

His partner says, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick maneuver'
but I ain't never seed nobody do it!"

How about some corny puns?

1. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons.  The
stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion
allowed per passenger."

2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall.  The one turns to the other
and says,"Dam!"

3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in
the craft.  Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't
have your kayak and heat it too.

4. Two hydrogen atoms meet.  One says, "I've lost my electron."  The
other says, "Are you sure?"  The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root
canal?  His goal: transcend dental medication.

6. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were
standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.
After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked
them to disperse.  "But why?" they asked, as they moved off.
"Because", he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open
foyer."

7. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption.  One of them
goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a
family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a
picture of himself to his birth mother.  Upon receiving the picture,
she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of
Ahmal.  Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan,
you've seen Ahmal."

8. These friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened
up a small florist shop to raise funds.  Since everyone liked to buy
flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the
competition was unfair.  He asked the good fathers to close down, but
they would not.  He went back and begged the friars to close.  They
ignored him.  So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the
roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close.
Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back
if they didn't close up shop.  Terrified, they did so, thereby
proving that only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,
which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.  He also
ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet,
he suffered from bad breath.  This made him .... A super-calloused
fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

10. And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns to
his friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make
them laugh.  No pun in ten did????
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Some of those puns were so punny!  florist friars!  hexed by halitosis!

Also, "Hell with flourescent lights"... I know I've been there before... complete with the temptation of spring happening right outside the window... let me think... where was it?  it wasn't work... it was SCHOOL.
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm glad you enjoyed them.  I laugh and laugh at them!  Patty
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/30/2005 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#16]
FOUR FRIENDS AT A PARTY

Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party. After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room.

Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Damn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"

One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons.... What about your son?"

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub." The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment." The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he's lucky, too. His birthday just passed and the other day he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends."

Link Posted: 5/4/2005 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#17]
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his
mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult, four hour, surgical procedure.

A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only
here to  wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles,
she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.
She raises  his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in
the other.   Then, she takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with
them, Sir!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely......

Are - my - test - results - back ?
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
FOUR FRIENDS AT A PARTY

Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party. After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room.

Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Damn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"

One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons.... What about your son?"

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub." The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment." The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he's lucky, too. His birthday just passed and the other day he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends."

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#19]
 Awesome Jokes Donna and Daisy!  Patty
Link Posted: 5/6/2005 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other & says, "You know, I don't know what else to do.  Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine & coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, get undressed in the bathroom, stick my foot in the toilet & pee down my leg to prevent splashing sounds. I ease into bed & my wife STILL wakes up & yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him & says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes in the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the ass &  shout, 'WHO'S HORNY!?' ..... she acts like she is asleep every time."

Link Posted: 5/13/2005 4:09:50 PM EDT
[#21]
This middle-aged man was going through his mid-life crisis
so he went out and bought him a new bright red Porsche. He
decided to take his new Porsche on a test drive down the
interstate one day.

He got up to about 85 mph and all of a sudden he saw this
highway patrolman with his blue lights and siren blaring
coming toward him. He decided he and his new Porsche would
outrun the officer. So the man sped up to 95 mph, and then
to 105 mph, but the patrolman was still coming.

The man finally came to his senses and said to himself,
"This is crazy, I could go to jail for this," so he pulled
over. The patrolman came to the car and told the man, "It
has been a long day and I am tired. If you can give me an
excuse no one else has ever given me I will let you go."

So the man told the officer, "Last night my wife ran off
with a patrolman and when I saw you chasing me I thought you
were trying to bring her back."

The officer looked at the man and said, "Have a nice day."
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:09:23 AM EDT
[#22]
SIPPING VODKA

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.  After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.  The monsignor replied, " When I am worried about getting nervous On the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice.

At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink.  He proceeded to talk up a storm.

Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the following note on the door

1. Sip the vodka, don't gulp.

2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.

3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.

4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.

5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.

6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.

7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and the spook.

8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the sh*t out of him.

9. When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.

10. We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."

11. When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said, "take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say " Eat me"

12. The Virgin Mary is not called " Mary with the Cherry,.

13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, Yeah God.

14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St.Peter's not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Another one (for Shaggy)...

These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters who had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place.

ATTORNEY:   What is your date of birth?
WITNESS:        July 18th.
ATTORNEY:   What year?
WITNESS:        Every year.

ATTORNEY:    What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
WITNESS:        Gucci sweats and Reeboks.

ATTORNEY: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
WITNESS: I forget.
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?

ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you?
WITNESS: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.
ATTORNEY: How long has he lived with you?
WITNESS: Forty-five years.

ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
WITNESS: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan.

ATTORNEY: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo?
WITNESS: We both do.
ATTORNEY: Voodoo?
WITNESS: We do.
ATTORNEY: You do?
WITNESS: Yes, voodoo.

ATTORNEY:    Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next  morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: Uh, he's twenty-one.

ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
WITNESS: Would you repeat the question?

ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?
WITNESS: Uh....

ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
WITNESS: None.
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?

ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS: By death.
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?

ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
WITNESS: No, this is how I dress when I go to work.

ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All my autopsies are performed on dead people.

ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
WITNESS: Oral.

ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy on him!

ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
WITNESS: Huh?

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
WITNESS: No
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: But could the patient have still been alive,
nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top