Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2005 5:15:42 AM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=327434&page=1

Let me know either on that link, this thread, or by email if you might be interested.  Trying to gauge interest to see if it would be worth doing another run.

OK, people, here is the deal for ordering these.  This is very important - you MUST email me directly at [email protected] to place the orders.  This is the only way I can reasonable keep track of the orders, sizes, addresses, payments, etc.  I'll say this again - YOU MUST EMAIL ME DIRECTLY at [email protected] with your orders.

Shirts - ash grey, heavy duty, high quality.  Graphic on them professionaly silk-screened.  Just the graphic you see - no different guns, messages, etc.

Sizes - Child's Medium up to Adult 3XL - no baby-doll tees, no ribbed or fitted shirts (sorry).  If you have small kids get them the Child's Medium.  Even if it may be a little big they'll grow into them.

Prices - Each shirt is $20, but add $1.50 for 2XL, and $2.00 for 3XL - these prices have not changed in 2 years, though the price I pay for them has gone up 15% - this is the lowest I can reasonably get them at.

Shipping - in the US, I will ship 2-3 day priority mail.  $5.00 for the first shirt, $2 per shirt after that.  International orders - please email me and I'll try to figure out the approximate cost.

Payments - Since I will be taking orders for about 2 weeks, most people could simply mail me a check or money order if they wish.  I can take Paypal, but you'd have to increase your total cost by 3.5% to cover the fee they charge.

When you email me, I need your full name and mailing address, your callsign on the board you post on (if any), the number and sizes of shirts, and how you wish to pay.  I'll confirm the order and total cost and put you in my Excel spreadsheet.  I'll prepare your empty package for shipping and then fill it as soon as the shirts are delivered to me.

I've done this a few times and have never had any problems, lost shirts, lost payments, etc.  Supposedly everyone has been very satisfied with the entire experience.

ETA on the shirts will be third week of March - I'll take orders for about 2 weeks (probably ending on Sunday the 13th) and the shirts will be made that week for shipping out on the 19th-21st.

Thanks to everyone!
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I posted there and I'm posting here in case you missed it.  I'm definitely in for at least one!!!  Keep us posted!
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 6:06:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Shall do - looking better and better
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 6:25:01 AM EDT
[#3]
prolly

i like the black t shirt idea too
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 1:53:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
prolly

+1 and the fitted shirt..but he said the childrens size might work...so i might get me another one!
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Ditto on all of the above.
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
prolly

+1 and the fitted shirt..but he said the childrens size might work...so i might get me another one!

Can you show me an example of a "Fitted Shirt". I think I know the style but want to be sure. I want a couple for my wife and little one.

Thanks
Samuel
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I have two already, but would get a true baby doll if they are offered, as the childrens shirt just fit like a small t-shirt. There is quite a difference between the way a t-shirt fits and a baby doll...really...

Link Posted: 2/24/2005 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
defanately, but as long as it's not baggy, im in lol
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 3:34:09 AM EDT
[#9]
One more week to order, guys and gals - remember to read the instructions on how to order and EMAIL ME directly.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 3:27:55 AM EDT
[#10]
One more bump for you all - remember, you have to email me directly or else I won't know that you want a shirt.  Simply posting here that you want one won't do it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:50:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Last bump - get those orders in before Sunday!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks to everyone who has emailed me and ordered these!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top