Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:36:17 AM EDT
[#1]
what about it?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 10:36:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 10:45:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, those pics don't do her justice at all.

She is much HOTTER in person.

txl
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#4]
That thread is a fine example of why my pics don't stay on the site very long.    Any woman's pic left out long enough (especially in GD) is bound to come up with some sort of foul comment.    And heaven forbid you look or dress even a touch less modestly than:

Edit to add: She didn't deserve all that bs.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Mahatma8Rice is a chump.  There's a huge difference between giving your opinion and belittling someone for not agreeing with you.  But that kind of behavior isn't exactly a new development.

She responded like a lady, and he continued to berate her even though she said nothing to deserve any of the disrespect he showed.  Just because she chose to pierce a part of her body shouldn't affect the type of person she is.

Who didn't expect her boyfriend to get pissed off?  Any other guy on this board would get heated if someone was insulting their lady without just cause.

Lady_K is someone I'd like to see around these parts more often.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Gabby, I was kind of hoping for a post like that as an antidote for the BAD thread. When I speak with her later, I will tell her that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thanks Gabby, I was kind of hoping for a post like that as an antidote for the BAD thread. When I speak with her later, I will tell her that.

I meant every word of it.  That guy really pissed me off.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:27:08 PM EDT
[#10]
kate and thumper were both great folks to meet at GS -04

Hard to believe that jackass rice boy was from Texas.

txl
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder if Mahatma's mom had any children that lived?  
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope LadyK will consider ignoring those negative comments and continue to hang around here....it is all of our loss if she doesn't  
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I only saw the pics and didn't bother to read the whole thread after I started to see the same old BS starting up. Sounds like it ended up just like any other thread with a photo of a chick in it...

I hope that she ignores the negativity as well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#14]
pretty girl, neat gun, great truck--i saw that thread the other day, but didnt reply since im not into HAWT womenz  

while i agree with rice's general premise, he handled the whole thing poorly--if you dont agree with my values, it certainly doesnt mean you are stupid

IM sent to lady K--come join us  
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:12:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I only saw the pics and didn't bother to read the whole thread after I started to see the same old BS starting up. Sounds like it ended up just like any other thread with a photo of a chick in it...

I hope that she ignores the negativity as well.

same here. I saw the pics, but didn't read the thread (intially). It's just a damn shame someone chose to speak  ignorance.

guess what ladies, he wouldn't like me either. My oldest daughter has her belly done, and I have a tattoo  
No skin off my back.. if we were to ever meet, he would never know what a sweet person I really am because he couldn't look past the ink.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:32:54 AM EDT
[#17]
I didn't read the thread,but the summary from you guys here gives me an idea. The usual GD garbage. If someone is judging another because the have a tat,or body piercing,that is just low. At least get to know the person and then decide. The old saying you don't judge a book by its cover...holds very true for people.
I hope she can look past that and will still come around. Sometimes I really wonder about the men around here and if they are really that pathetic in real life. Thankfully when I can't stand it here any longer I go to another board where all that crap is not tolerated.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:46:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:52:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Lady K is absolutely stunning.  If the devil himself appeared before me, I would have to sell my soul just to meet her.  Anyone giving her crap is obviously blind or stupid...possibly both.   Some people on this site didn't even notice that there was a beautiful woman in the pic.  They just wondered where they could get an AR that matched the color of their truck too!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:58:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sometimes I really wonder about the men around here and if they are really that pathetic in real life.  

Psssssst--it was only ONE.  One out of 65,000--just one.  That doesn't make it right, but he was roundly butchered for his impertinent comments--and it was only ONE.  It's too bad the ONE gets treated as though he's the only one that matters, as there were dozens of highly complimentary posts, including my own.  

Correct TBK. I did go back and read the thread, I for one appreciated the positive comments posted by so many of our men.  Sometimes it's just hard to look past the degradation of ONE. KWIM?
I hope Lady_K  sticks around.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:56:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey Hound-just checked out the thread.  You guys are great-there is always that ONE but no big deal the pics were fun and for a good cause-and I got to meet a few of ya'll  that weekend and can't wait for the next one...thanks for all the kind words!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:33:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Hey Hound-just checked out the thread.  You guys are great-there is always that ONE but no big deal the pics were fun and for a good cause-and I got to meet a few of ya'll  that weekend and can't wait for the next one...thanks for all the kind words!

Yay, she posted!

*Happy Dance*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top