Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 7:14:26 AM EDT
this weekend i was giving a CCW class and after the class was over a redhead( grrr) came in with her b/f to shoot. As i was going over my range rules and wavier i heard her say " ooh that's nice" as she leaned over the glass looking at the pistols. I looked up and said to the guy with her " she's a keeper". he just gave one of those fake chuckles and grinned. She looks at me and says " this is my gun " as she looked at the pistol case she brought in. I asked what was inside and she replied " hk 9 mmm" expensive taste at that too. She proceeded to says  she was going to teach him how to shoot and after they were done she was going to learn how to strip it and clean it.  I was in love
Needless to say she had my attention on the CCTV in the shop as they shot. After each shot he fired she would step up and correct him. When it was her turn , she was aggressive in her stance and showed a very impressive level of skill for her age. When they were done his targets looked brand new and he didn't look like he enjoyed himself much. What a waste.
I just wanted to say thank you ladies for being so pro-gun and to remind you how DAMN HOT IT IS !
OK  i'm done.. carry on..

J
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:18:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent!

When I took my CCW class one of the ladies had her own USP45c and she was very good with it!  In fact, I had 5 women out of 18 in my class.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:25:33 AM EDT
[#2]
ttiwwp
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I married a gun carrying redhead.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, that's why I married my wife. Met her in a tactical shooting course. Seeing her run n gun with a M14 and kicking ass, damn! At one stage she had to shoot the terrorists and fireman carry a hostage, me, out at a run. She was all of 5'2" and 110, used to be a gymnast, I was about 205. Damn, thanks for reminding me how hot my wife is. I've got to go now.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL.  I'm in Cali, where none of the men, err, guys here have ever held a gun, and yet nurse a secret desire to do so which they have to keep hidden lest the thought police catch on.  I have met a few who confided their desire to me upon learning that I actually shoot, and so I have taken a few of them to the range with me.  One time I took a friend of mine to a range near his house, and I was carrying my HK USP9 and he had my ammo box.  He had that penchant look on his face, like he was discovering a new and scary world of which he had no understanding yet wanted to explore.  The guy working the counter turned to him and said hey, it's good to see that guys are bringing their girlfriends in to learn how to shoot.  My friend just grinned and said that actually, it was the other way around.  The guy just looked at me, then at my friend, then burst out laughing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:54:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Mrs. Wedge is pro gun.  So much so that sometimes I fear for my life.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Weaver or isosceles stance?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

As you should........

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:22:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Weaver or isosceles stance?

modified weaver.  Looked more like a IPSC or IDPA shooter. i was melting
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

yeah, I know the feeling, I made the mistake of giving the wife the combo for the gun safe and she's hispanic.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Hell yes that is hot. I've taken lots of gal's shooting - and I just recently had an ex-gf confess to me that part of my appeal was that I carried every day and had the 12ga by the bed. :)

Now just need to find one that can out-shoot me.... then I will truely be in love!

Doc
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Smart man!  So did my husband!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:16:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Smart man!  So did my husband!

Are you comfortable with this polygamous relationship?
Ow ow, stop it, I'm kidding.  Ouch!

Better be, you know redheads supposedly have quick tempers.  cfbigdaddy married a different gun-toting woman.  gotm4 is my smart man!

cfbigdaddy, is your gun carrying redhead on this site?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I teach the NRA pistol basic course which is required for a pistol permit in Connecticut.Women tend to be better students as most will listen and learn what you are trying to teach them.Many of the men have watched some stupid cops and robbers movie and think they know all there is to know about pistol shooting.This isn't really a self defence course,mostly just safety and basic marksmenship .Some of the
stuff these self taught experts come up with is crazy but of course so is Holyweird.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I'll brag on mine.    When my fiance and I took our CHL class the instructor and some of the students laughed at her chosen course weapon, a Ruger GP100 (.357 revolver for those who may not know).  "Mighty big gun," they chuckled.  "And you shoulda' got a Glock."

They shut up when she outshot the rest of us, including some poser who claimed to be a regular at Thunder Ranch.  

She carries a Smith 340PD daily and keeps an 870 by the bed.  I love this woman!

Alpine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top