Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 7:40:31 PM EDT

I like ___________________

Get both

So what's this about a gun in Heat?  Do they go in heat?  Is that how we get so many?

this is not a trap

Ok, well, maybe it is.  Ha ha! trapped ya!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#1]

ive always wanted to use this animation

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]
You should always have your guns spayed or neutered, otherwise they roam around and spray all over the place.  Then you have little stray guns flooding the streets.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You should always have your guns spayed or neutered, otherwise they roam around and spray all over the place.  Then you have little stray guns flooding the streets.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:28:57 AM EDT
[#5]

So what's this about a gun in Heat? Do they go in heat? Is that how we get so many?

Houston, we may have a problem!

When I took my new A3 out to shoot, I shot her until she was literally smokin.... does that mean she was in heat?
Omg... someone tell me it isn't so... There was male versions of the same rifle out there!  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

So what's this about a gun in Heat? Do they go in heat? Is that how we get so many?

When I took my new A3 out to shoot, I shot her until she was literally smokin.... does that mean she was in heat?
Omg... someone tell me it isn't so... There was male versions of the same rifle out there!  

Tell me they didn't use the same ammo..........
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:35:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes sir, unfortunately they were. And they even switched mags from one to the other.
I'm doomed!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:38:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes sir, unfortunately they were. And they even switched mags from one to the other.
I'm doomed!

As long as you have a good home for all the little 'uns that come along, it's A-O-Kay.  Wouldn't want little orphan rifles roaming the streets.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:40:57 AM EDT
[#9]

You can't kill the Poo thread.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:42:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm doomed!

As long as you have a good home for all the little 'uns that come along, it's A-O-Kay.  Wouldn't want little orphan rifles roaming the streets.  

I have a real good home for them. I just can't afford to feed anymore of them. Oh heavens, I need a job, or Mr has to work more overtime! I guess it's a wait and see now, hopefully she'll be ok, if not I'll manage the lil ones somehow!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:06:58 AM EDT
[#11]
I have been wanting to try that animation for a while. Ps- gun in heat?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:33:01 AM EDT
[#12]

gun in heat?

all I can say is she was smoking! I mean it literally.. smoke rolling up from the barrel.
I also wanted to add, it was damn fun!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:03:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

gun in heat?

all I can say is she was smoking! I mean it literally.. smoke rolling up from the barrel.
I also wanted to add, it was damn fun!

You better hope that other rifle didn't miss fire while your gun was in heat.  Then you would deffinalty have more little rifles bumping around.  So wait that means it would be a good thing.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top