Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 7:05:19 AM EDT
Well I have all the wallpaper down, except behind the fridge and a tall cabinet that needs to be moved by hubby. Moving them all in one fell swoop, stripping wallpaper, painting etc at the same time to save energy.
Today I get to start painting! As much as I hate to paint, I am actully excited... I am going to be almost finished by days end today!!
I even filled nail holes by myself last  night! Can we say I am a Jane of all trades?!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:34:39 AM EDT
[#1]
home improvement projects are so satisfying aren't they? Even if they are a huge pain in the ass, they always leave you feeling like you accomplished something.
Have fun! Don't breathe in too much of those fumes!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Well 8 hours later and I have 2 coats on the ceilings and walls in the living room and dinning room. I also got the primer on the kitchen. I have one wall in the dinning room that isn't painted since it is a different color and I don't have that paint yet.  Talk about exhausting work!  I fell into bed and passed out last night. Almost there and it looks great!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top