Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 6:44:11 PM EDT
Ladies, please check this out:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=277102

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope all the guys over here realize that there are people like you pulling for them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
stay safe, stony--the beheadings make me nervous for your safety  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:52:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Stay safe Stoney. My prayers for you too and a safe return.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:39:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Now I am crying again. I try so hard to not hear about this. My soft side always gets the better of me. My prayers, as always, going out to his family, and all the others also.
Stay safe Stoney and know that one of the tears is worrying for your safety too.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hope all the guys over here realize that there are people like you pulling for them.

Man, I hope so too!  If they were to watch the news or listen to some folk they'd think all the violence toward American civilians over there is justified.  I'm very ashamed of some of my fellow Americans over here right now.  

to all our ladies and gentlemen trying to make a difference over there:

Thank you!!!!!  Come home safe!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top