Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 9:26:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I think he is a nice looking man, but I wouldn't say I swoon or melt. I do however check out his butt when possible.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
dont worry, its not the man, its the position of POWER that the girls like.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:04:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn active topics.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the pres., but i would not say I swoon. I agree I do check out his butt. Now Sean Connery is hot.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:48:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm swoon... no. I do respect him an awful lot though, a solid marriage to a wonderful woman.

As far as Clinton, I guess I could have been labled a "soccer mom" during his time in office, but I sure the hell didn't swoon over him, nor will I ever!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:11:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well I think he is a nice looking man, but I wouldn't say I swoon or melt. I do however check out his butt when possible.

+1

he had me at hello.................

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:35:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:45:16 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
All this talk about his butt is making me regret posting this a little.  Ladies--men's butts are for kicking and pooping with.  

For us women, if your wearing the jeans just right.... mmmmmm .... they would be for drooling over
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:29:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
dont worry, its not the man, its the position of POWER that the girls like.

Do you know that from personal experience--being a girl and all?  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:31:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I know I sure do...

Oh wait, I did not mean to say that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I agree a man wearing jeans just right is definately something to look at.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
All this talk about his butt is making me regret posting this a little.  Ladies--men's butts are for kicking and pooping with.  

Actually, I read that women find men's butts attractive because of the roll it plays in the act of procreation.  Ahem, "the act" can be strenuous on the glute muscles, so strong glutes = well..........

(am I saying this polite enough to avoid getting the thread locked?)

And on topic...

I don't think the president is all that attractive.  Sure he looks good in his pilot suit, but damn those uniforms!  I can't help it, they DO add bonus points - hard as I try, I guess I'm still a cliche.

Oh, and as for your comment on butts...

ahem...name this item...

You'll find it again here:

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:19:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I have never 'swooned' over anyone, but he is an extremely attractive man.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:03:54 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't swoon over the president but he is very attractive for a man his age, then again that's not saying much considering what my senators look like.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't swoon, but I do think Bush is a very good looking man.  He's got a rugged, good ol' boy charm.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:57:13 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm not impressed by the fact that a man has "power". Also, no swooning here at the president, but respect him quite a bit.

I do, however, swoon over a man in a flight suit when it is covered with dirt and oil from wrenching on my truck
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I do, however, swoon over a man in a flight suit when it is covered with dirt and oil from wrenching on my truck

Stop it! You're killin' me!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

So I am not theonly one who likes the looks of a man after working hard, being all greasy and such!? Hubby says I am nuts, Glad to know I am not alone.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Are you really swooning over the guy who fixed your truck or are you just swooning because your truck is fixed?
We want the real answer.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:03:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you really swooning over the guy who fixed your truck or are you just swooning because your truck is fixed?
We want the real answer.

Lemme put it this way...

Having presidential power - Not impressed *yawn*
Getting dirty and greasy from wrenching on my truck - Swoon
Getting dirty and greasy from wrenching on my truck AND successfully fixing it - Multiple swoons
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I am not theonly one who likes the looks of a man after working hard, being all greasy and such!? Hubby says I am nuts, Glad to know I am not alone.  

Oh, geez--my wife does that too--and I say she's NUTS!  We have a small farm and if I work on my tractor for a half day, then go mow or plow/disk a food plot for her to deer hunt over, and come in just NASTY with sweat and grease, etc. she will look at me and say, "God, you're sexy!"  I'm just gross--sweaty, no shower that morning, greasy, dirty, etc. but "she thinks my tractor's sexy" or something.  Weird--just show me a boob or two.  

Good lord! STOP NOW! Are you trying to turn us all on at one time???
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'm not impressed by the fact that a man has "power". Also, no swooning here at the president, but respect him quite a bit.

+1

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Is there some reason you keep not meaning to say that? Inquiry minds want to know!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Is there some reason you keep not meaning to say that? Inquiry minds want to know!

I was caught in a trap.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Wedge
Listen to the Admiral
IT'S A TRAP
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yer not nuts  

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, geez--my wife does that too--and I say she's NUTS!  We have a small farm and if I work on my tractor for a half day, then go mow or plow/disk a food plot for her to deer hunt over, and come in just NASTY with sweat and grease, etc. she will look at me and say, "God, you're sexy!"  I'm just gross--sweaty, no shower that morning, greasy, dirty, etc. but "she thinks my tractor's sexy" or something.  Weird--just show me a boob or two.  

That's one sexy old fart.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good lord! STOP NOW! Are you trying to turn us all on at one time???

Um, noooooo--you do know I'm an "old fart" right?  

Can't speak for the others, but I'm not real young myself. So ya got to be really old to be to old for me to drool over the sweaty, greasy state!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#33]
He is NOT swooning material by MY criteria!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top