Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 4:36:04 PM EDT
It's just been one of them days... I am sure you women have had them too. Topper was after finally getting out to get groceries and it was to late to cook when I was done, so I stopped at the dreaded McD's... never again! 45 minutes after walking in, I have food in hand and none of it was right! The girlie running the cash register had an attitude, I wanted to scream "Why me Lord!"
tried to talk to Mr about the day, but he was to interested in tv to listen to what I had to say, even interupting me to say "I haven't seen this commercial yet, have you?" (political one bashing Kerry)

Ok.... vent over, I feel somewhat better.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear aboot yer bad day!

Hopefully you can get some range time to offset the negative with some good safe shooting!!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry you had a rough day.    I have those days every now and then.  Just cover your face with a pillow and scream for a minute, it always helps.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry you had a bad day.  I seem to have days like this quite often lately .
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
It's days like that I like to take my car out for a drive! Anything to distract my mind for a while.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#6]
break or shoot something  (but nothing that will get you a stay at the local jail )
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#7]
go shake a plant. No kidding try it. One of those really tall plant things, just grab it and shake it really hard. Once you get your aggression out and realize you attacked a plant you will have a pretty good giggle.

Hope tomorrow is better.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:10:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
go shake a plant. No kidding try it. One of those really tall plant things, just grab it and shake it really hard. Once you get your aggression out and realize you attacked a plant you will have a pretty good g  jiggle.

Hope tomorrow is better.

I think I fixed it....
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Arrrrrgh, I hate those days.  It seems like at the end of those days you etiher need a good solid hug or someone to choke.  I'm sorry.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:44:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Well it is the next morning. I am somewhat better, couldn't sleep last night worth a crap, but oh well, that happens alot anymore.  and thx btw for the words of encouragement.
What I really wanted last night was a beer, but I quit drinking 2 years ago when I found out I was pregnant, and haven't touched one since, so in that sense, I am really upbeat, I hit an all time low and didn't have a beer!!
Alot of it is the atmosphere in the world today, the anger and hatred between the left and right. How can 2 groups of people who claim to care so much about our country, "hate" so much? Bushy did a good job of helping me too, I loved his speech last night. The one line I remember very well was about even though we may not agree with his plans, at least we know where he stands. No doubt there, a man with a backbone.

Hopefully I'l get some range time very soon, my livein sitters will be at their dads all 3 days this weekend, so it won't be this weekend. Maybe next. I thought I was going to have to shoot to defend last night, dogs finally barked because someone was outside, but it was just someone who had broke down and they were trying to get the car running. Car is still here this morning, so they didn't get it going. They told us they would try to get it last night, if not first thing this morning. No biggie, least it wasn't a burgler.
I think I have rambled enough. So I'll stop!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well it is the next morning. I am somewhat better, couldn't sleep last night worth a crap, but oh well, that happens alot anymore.  and thx btw for the words of encouragement.
What I really wanted last night was a beer, but I quit drinking 2 years ago when I found out I was pregnant, and haven't touched one since, so in that sense, I am really upbeat, I hit an all time low and didn't have a beer!!
Alot of it is the atmosphere in the world today, the anger and hatred between the left and right. How can 2 groups of people who claim to care so much about our country, "hate" so much? Bushy did a good job of helping me too, I loved his speech last night. The one line I remember very well was about even though we may not agree with his plans, at least we know where he stands. No doubt there, a man with a backbone.

Hopefully I'l get some range time very soon, my livein sitters will be at their dads all 3 days this weekend, so it won't be this weekend. Maybe next. I thought I was going to have to shoot to defend last night, dogs finally barked because someone was outside, but it was just someone who had broke down and they were trying to get the car running. Car is still here this morning, so they didn't get it going. They told us they would try to get it last night, if not first thing this morning. No biggie, least it wasn't a burgler.
I think I have rambled enough. So I'll stop!

That was one of my favorite lines in his speach!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:26:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I have always found my AR to be a wonderful tool when dealing with cash register jockeys.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I have always found my AR to be a wonderful tool when dealing with cash register jockeys.

Dang, I was hoping you posted to tell us whether or not this thread is a trap.  I don't know how to proceed without Ackbar's input...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better today.  I haven't read the Bush speech yet, been busy this morning.  We don't have cable, so watching it is rather difficult even with rabbit ears.  I'll see if I can find it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I had my kimber in my waistband, but thought better of bringing it out! Heck they woulda thought I was psycho then!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dang, I was hoping you posted to tell us whether or not this thread is a trap.  I don't know how to proceed without Ackbar's input...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better today.  I haven't read the Bush speech yet, been busy this morning.  We don't have cable, so watching it is rather difficult even with rabbit ears.  I'll see if I can find it.

I do believe that some of the ladies have taken a liking to Ackbar.
Just for you Cat.
By the power vested in me, by the good people of AR15.com, I declare this thread not to be a trap.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#18]
LOL, I love the Ackbar pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top